What's new

The Final Round 17 Schedule, Updates and Hype Thread

ok so darth arma + 16bit were winners in the pool that just finished now, with gross & digit from losers

now we got the other big pool of death as the last one...

I agree that it's a hassle, but we switched from PS3 for a reason. They don't dissapear from Xbox at will...it usually has to do with the system being offline for too long.
It's not like the hot fix is streamed, what would being offline for too long have to do with it?

Holy shit...awesome job, LOTF. Sajam on blast?
In defense of Sajam, I think the truth is that commentators had it right. KDZ didn't understand the matchup and he played it all wrong. If he'd zoned more, it probably wouldn't have gone the same way. EDIT: Rereading this I think it could be taken the wrong way and I just wanted to clarify. I'm not saying KDZ would for sure have won if he'd have just zoned, just that LOTF would have had to adapt to it rather than being content to let KDZ play the rushdown game and go toe to toe with him, and the match would have gone very differently, although the result could very well have been the same.

Last edited:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
In defense of Sajam, I think the truth is that commentators had it right. KDZ didn't understand the matchup and he played it all wrong. If he'd zoned more, it probably wouldn't have gone the same way.
Facetious. Facetious. Facetious. Jesus...I was being facetious. ;)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I made it out of my pool in losers, lord of the fly in winners. Also as you just saw forever King made it in winners and Tom made it out of the pool In losers

Juffalo

Noob
TOP 32 Bracket as read by Kitana Prime:

Top 32:
Winners:
KitanaPrime v Sonicfox
Deg vs Smargasm
Trepound vs Playing2win
Orochi vs Noobe
Reo vs Zyphox
Renoracks vs Harold
Dartha arma vs 16 bit
lord of the fly vs forever king

Losers:
Tylerlantern and Tom Brady
Digit vs gross
showtime vs emp rahsaan
Viking vs whiteboi
Pig of the hut vs saucy jack
Rico suave vs sykniss
salt face vs hysteria
PerfectLegend vs dizzy

Typed this out as KitanaPrime read it off in stream. I was typing furiously so sorry I didn't take down the clans. I also don't know who the EMP player is ? someone please correct me, Shazam player I think.

Edit: Kitana Prime cautioning that the listed matchups may not be final.

Last edited: