What's new

Match-up Discussion The Final Kenshi MU chart (my last one/update ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
REO can we get your thoughts ? Also since I heard u want another kenshi to get top 8 other than me so u can blow me up (according to Tom) can we way some input about that?

I agree w u man, if u can't get top 8 w kenshi then an iq check is definitely required because something may be wrong w the brain

It's appalling , kenshi should have win every major

I failed , I'm already putting $$$ on a AZ player(s) w kenshi to win SCr

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
This is funny, pig lets hug and dance together at some point and have our lightsaber fight. Oh can we hold hands and walk down the moon lit beach?

Even if both characters are downplaying to their fullest potential, Cyrax ALWAYS has fewer bad matchups than Kenshi. Yet, boo hoo armor braindead cry cry poopypants, Kenshi is auto-interchangable-number-one? LMFAO get the FUCKING FUCK out of here.

Tom's tier list was so god-awful that it was locked and banished to the netherrealm. Who gives a fuck about what his tier list opinion is?
REO's only involvement in this tier list was to mastermind another Tom Brady trainwreck for the community's enjoyment. I've spoken to REO multiple times about his tier list opinions, and they in NO way reflect what Tom's final list was.

You are an asshole and no one likes you. Your blatant hate toward me is so obvious.

1. I had kenshi at #2 not #1

2. REO and I both talked about this and this was the list that we both came up with.

3. After talking things over with REO, we agree that kenshi is probably more so around #5 or #6.

4. I closed my tier list thread you dumb fuck, it wasnt closed by someone because it didnt make sense or incorrect.

5. You hate me so much, you have SZ in S tier, and blame the character over the player for an success I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.