What's new

Match-up Discussion The Final Kenshi MU chart (my last one/update ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
LBSH, you are the most successful kenshi out there no matter what, and not only that, you are also one of the best players out there, Why can't people counterpick him if they feel it is because of the matchup, why don't people learn other characters that can help them in their bad matchups in general? i know you are trolling saying that kenshi should be banned, come on dawg, don't let these things go to your head, you should do like me and many others and not get involved in matchups charts anymore, let people believe what they want, People will never agree on any of these charts and will constantly change them.
Dude LBSH

Kenshi is way OP and needs immediate ban - I have no knowledge man of anything I'm really doing when playing

I feel I've cheated the MKC by using him

why cant we say a character is top in a tier list w/o ppl getting upset?

ppl constantly put Kabal #1 and would blow up any Kabal player that took it personally as if it was an insult to them. ppl constantly say how top sonya is and blow up all sonya players as down players, then tell them to calm down if they get all upset about it.

Why is the Kenshi and Cyrax subjects such taboo in this community. If Kenshi and Cyrax players are going to get insulted at the notion that those are top characters then I suggest we remove all tier lists and stop all talk of tiers.

You're not in a position to make emo jokes
dude, gtfo with that BS. I am no where near emo. If I talk as if I'm top ppl have a problem with it, call me god knows what. I talk as if I'm not good to avoid stupid trolling and I'm emo. I drop the whole "Tom Brady" persona on streams, etc and ppl say its boring and want me to entertain them.

At this point I'm just normal ol' Bill. No emo, no trolling, etc..

Maxter

Noob
why cant we say a character is top in a tier list w/o ppl getting upset?

ppl constantly put Kabal #1 and would blow up any Kabal player that took it personally as if it was an insult to them. ppl constantly say how top sonya is and blow up all sonya players as down players, then tell them to calm down if they get all upset about it.

Why is the Kenshi and Cyrax subjects such taboo in this community. If Kenshi and Cyrax players are going to get insulted at the notion that those are top characters then I suggest we remove all tier lists and stop all talk of tiers.
LBSH, what cyrax players get insulted?, all of our cyrax players in this community are warriors, We don't give a damn about what people say, is true cyrax is ridiculous but fightable, i tried to educate people before but no more, let cyrax be tthe brokenes of this community. Many characters have nasty shit besides dmg output anyway.
LBSH tom you are the guy who cries the most about a character, its been two years for you already to master a new main like Reo and other's have done, Screw sub Zero get over it, let denzell do the killing with him =)

Flagg

Noob
It's a double edged sword.

Top players will use top characters because they want to win. But they can also be the biggest down players cause it suggests its more about the character than the player. That's why tiers are touchy subjects.

Maxter

Noob
Dude LBSH

Kenshi is way OP and needs immediate ban - I have no knowledge man of anything I'm really doing when playing

I feel I've cheated the MKC by using him
EMO of the hut =)
I wanna see a maxterofthehut like i saw on that stream earlier, start killing people with cyrax in tournaments

LBSH, what cyrax players get insulted?, all of our cyrax players in this community are warriors, We don't give a damn about what people say, is true cyrax is ridiculous but fightable, i tried to educate people before but no more, let cyrax be tthe brokenes of this community. Many characters have nasty shit besides dmg output anyway.
LBSH tom you are the guy who cries the most about a character, its been two years for you already to master a new main like Reo and other's have done, Screw sub Zero get over it, let denzell do the killing with him =)

I havent complained about a mu ONCE in a loooong time, over a year. Stay current man.

Dude those kl and kenshi games were a fluke

You obviously were way too sick and drunk to comprehend any rational thought during game play

The complete bottle of alcohol I finished by myself had zero effect on me (cause I'm brain dead anyway) so basically I took advantage of u badly man

I'm sorry

I basically raped u while you were mentally unequipped to defend yourself on a tv screen

Ill take down tht MM video, it's just a video of someone getting taken advantage of

Its ok Pig. I raped you while you were mentally unequipped the day before. Keep those vids up, one good beating deserves another. Our matches are by far the most entertaining in the MKC and prob the most hype maybe even the only rivalry. Looking forward to the next set.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Liu Kang will prevail no matter what hardships lie ahead...True MK winner will show his might!

Maxter

Noob
People everything is not matchup based, is player skills, I was fighting david's sektor once, and i was using sub zero against him, he couldn't beat me a match out of a lot, and he said that it is because sub zero rapes sektor, I asked him how do you know that? he replied because sub zero is my second main and i know what the char is capable of, lol he didn't know i used sektor, so i told him to do the same on my sektor, and his sub was being raped really bad, balls deep style on him, so i told him, see, this is why you don't base everything on matchups, some players just have more skeels than others doing reads, and then i told him that sektor had the advantage on the matchup and guy believed me after being raped.
BTW daivd is KT smith roommate i forgot his gamer tag, he was at NEC =(
Sorry david not trying to blow you up =)

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
People everything is not matchup based, is player skills, I was fighting david's sektor once, and i was using sub zero against him, he couldn't beat me a match out of a lot, and he said that it is because sub zero rapes sektor, I asked him how do you know that? he replied because sub zero is my second main and i know what the char is capable of, lol he didn't know i used sektor, so i told him to do the same on my sektor, and his sub was being raped really bad, balls deep style on him, so i told him, see, this is why you don't base everything on matchups, some players just have more skeels than others doing reads, and then i told him that sektor had the advantage on the matchup and guy believed me after being raped.
BTW daivd is KT smith roommate i forgot his gamer tag, he was at NEC =(
Sorry david not trying to blow you up =)
David , u just got blown the fuck up

I believe kenshi vs reptile is dead even at 5-5 reason being, its not easy for kenshi to keep him out, one missed zoning attempt and reptile is in your face.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
EMO of the hut =)
I wanna see a maxterofthehut like i saw on that stream earlier, start killing people with cyrax in tournaments
I plan on it

It's time I start using characters w 20 bad MUs like cyrax who aren't OP

Using kenshi is despicable

I mean Sonya is the HARDEST character to win w and you have to be Jesus Christ reincarnated basically to win w her unlike kenshi who is comatose laying in his death bed w no brain functionality at all

Aka braindead

I got a B+ in calculus physics in college, would have gotten an A if I were not brain dead
Dude, just main Sonya instead of Kenshi. You'll probably achieve a higher level of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.