What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr The Ferra/Torr [Block Infinite] challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You know what, for the sake of making everything easier for everyone, here.

*ahem*

Dear forum,

I was wrong. My execution is trash. Obviously the video of standblocking b.121xxOH toss into b.121 justifies an infinite, and this infinite is readily available in every match.
Pressing down to block is a myth. It can't be done.

Every Ferra/Torr player is capable of maintaining this timing with SUCH CERTAINTY that us not using this the entire time is nothing short of our pity for those who would be affected by such a disaster.
Furthermore, this was all news to us and we had never looked into this. There is no superior option (like b.12xxOH toss and the associated 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 mix-up that follows), this is it.

This is the pinnacle of F/T play. Thank you, based Raptor, for showing us the light. Every top 8 can now be filled with Ferra/Torr players doing infinites on everyone else.

This thread can be closed by my own admission. Maybe the forum will think twice about believing me when I claim such ludicrous things like "try blocking low" or "Ferra/Torr is fine, we don't need buffs" or "We probably aren't C tier, Yomi.".

Faithfully yours,
Doombawkz

-----------------------------------------------

Now we can all sit around and wait for the nerfs that are totally going to come. Totally. Without a doubt. We'll be the next jacqui, nerfed and left bitter.

@Alien Substance , I'm sorry to clutter the forum with this. Please feel free to remove it at your convenience, obviously its a dead end. Our character is broken or something, who knew :p

(I figure this incredibly tongue-in-cheek statement will appease you guys, since pretty much everyone still posting is more here to call me on credibility rather than actually discuss the "infinite")

*ahem*

Dear forum,

I was wrong. My execution is trash. Obviously the video of standblocking b.121xxOH toss into b.121 justifies an infinite, and this infinite is readily available in every match.

Every Ferra/Torr player is capable of maintaining this timing with SUCH CERTAINTY that us not using this the entire time is nothing short of our pity for those who would be affected by such a disaster.
Furthermore, this was all news to us and we had never looked into this. There is no superior option (like b.12xxOH toss and the associated 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 mix-up that follows), this is it.

This is the pinnacle of F/T play. Thank you, based Raptor, for showing us the light. Every top 8 can now be filled with Ferra/Torr players doing infinites on everyone else.

This thread can be closed by my own admission. Maybe the forum will think twice about believing me when I claim such ludicrous things like "try blocking low" or "Ferra/Torr is fine, we don't need buffs" or "We probably aren't C tier, Yomi.".

Faithfully yours,
Doombawkz

Now we can all sit around and wait for the nerfs that are totally going to come. Totally. Without a doubt. We'll be the next jacqui, nerfed and left bitter.

@Alien Substance , I'm sorry to clutter the forum with this. Please feel free to remove it at your convenience, obviously its a dead end. Our character is broken or something, who knew :p

(I figure this incredibly tongue-in-cheek statement will appease you guys, since pretty much everyone still posting is more here to call me on credibility rather than actually discuss the "infinite")

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

*ahem*

Dear forum,

Faithfully yours,
Doombawkz

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Someone missed the letter on the previous page, but you can check the quote above yours.
Since you're staff, feel free to close this.
Come on man, that was like a kid forced to apologise for something so they do so, only to tongue and cheek blame you for it anyway.

I think you're more sorry you were caught being incorrect about this one when you like to forum police pretty hard.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Come on man, that was like a kid forced to apologise for something so they do so, only to tongue and cheek blame you for it anyway.

I think you're more sorry you were caught being incorrect about this one when you like to forum police pretty hard.
Forced apology or not, the point here isn't what I'm sorry for, if anything.

I, as the creator of this topic, wish for it to be closed. I feel that discussion has reached a point where it is no longer constructive, and the regular topic already devoted to this will suffice for any further discussion needed.
With all due respect, sir Ketchup of the UK, I would ask you to fulfill that request as a staff and moderator, as forum management is your duty.
If you find that you cannot, then please tag a moderator or staffer who can.

Yeah we have MKX of course :)

Just glad you finally realised that you were wrong and sincerely apologised for calling out Red Raptor and In Flames with your obnoxious condescending attitude.

OH WAIT
Do you know NoxiousDonny? Like in person?

If I am wrong, then so be it. Apologies aren't an obligation I have to anybody. They can seek their apologies in the patch notes.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
If I am wrong, then so be it. Apologies aren't an obligation I have to anybody. They can seek their apologies in the patch notes.
lol

TRANSLATION: I can spout misinformation and be a condescending, hypocritical, judgemental arsehole and when people call me out on it and prove me wrong, it's their fault and I don't owe them any apologies for my horrible behaviour.

EDIT: I think I may have played against him. Don't really know many people here by their gamertags, usually by first names.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
lol

TRANSLATION: I can spout misinformation and be a condescending, hypocritical, judgemental arsehole and when people call me out on it and prove me wrong, it's their fault and I don't owe them any apologies for my horrible behaviour.

EDIT: I think I may have played against him. Don't really know many people here by their gamertags, usually by first names.
I think his name is just like Donald or something. He lives on the north side of the island.

Translation: They didn't make the topic in the first place to call for an apology. If what they believe truly stands to pass, then it will be reflected in the patch notes.
Win or lose, what matters is the end result. I can be an arse all I want, but at the end of the day do you know what matters?
It won't be that one time I was an arse, it won't be that one time I got proven wrong, or that one time Raptor made a video without ducking, or any of that.
What will matter is when those patch notes hit, if the OH toss isn't altered then obviously its not enough of a problem to warrant a change.

When the notes hit, it won't matter what was said here or there, or if these topics existed or not.
What will matter is where the game goes from here. If it stays, it stays. If it goes, it goes.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I think his name is just like Donald or something. He lives on the north side of the island.

Translation: They didn't make the topic in the first place to call for an apology. If what they believe truly stands to pass, then it will be reflected in the patch notes.
Win or lose, what matters is the end result. I can be an arse all I want, but at the end of the day do you know what matters?
It won't be that one time I was an arse, it won't be that one time I got proven wrong, or that one time Raptor made a video without ducking, or any of that.
What will matter is when those patch notes hit, if the OH toss isn't altered then obviously its not enough of a problem to warrant a change.

When the notes hit, it won't matter what was said here or there, or if these topics existed or not.
What will matter is where the game goes from here. If it stays, it stays. If it goes, it goes.
I ran over your son but I'm not going to apologise. Apologising won't change anything. What matters is whether or not I go to gaol. My apology is insignificant.

It sounds a bit arsehole-ish don't you think?

InFlames

dead
I dont understand why you keep bringing up crouch blocking. I showed you my video of crouch blocking not working, but you ran out of excuses and told me "it looks like you timed it wrong" and chose to ignore it even when I showed you were the one mistiming the b1.

I'm glad this is over, maybe now you can stop acting like an elitist asshole.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I ran over your son but I'm not going to apologise. Apologising won't change anything. What matters is whether or not I go to gaol. My apology is insignificant.

It sounds a bit arsehole-ish don't you think?
Not really because its true. If I run over your son and say "sorry" is that going to fix your son's broken legs?
Or is me getting sent to jail going to be the point where justice is enacted?

There comes a point where apologies don't suffice. There's a point where people make mistakes and carry them to their grave.
Apologizing and expecting it to be fine is an insult in itself. Its better to walk out the same overzealous arsehole you walked in as, not expecting forgiveness for what you've done.
Knowing you're beyond that point, and appealing to that clemency is a fruit you are not worthy to taste.

I don't apologize because I know the apology won't matter. In the end, they are just words.
Words that don't balance out the weight of the words I said in haste or in blind retaliation.
I'd rather walk out the villain than leave a false hero, so to say.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I dont understand why you keep bringing up crouch blocking. I showed you my video of crouch blocking not working, but you ran out of excuses and told me "it looks like you timed it wrong" and chose to ignore it even when I showed you were the one mistiming the b1.

I'm glad this is over, maybe now you can stop acting like an elitist asshole.
I praised your video editing, and in fact acknowledged that I could see what you meant.
You should re-read my reply to your video.

I'll always be an elitist asshole. Sorry. You think this is bad, just wait until I'm actually right about something.

I praised your video editing, and in fact acknowledged that I could see what you meant.
You should re-read my reply to your video.

I'll always be an elitist asshole. Sorry. You think this is bad, just wait until I'm actually right about something.
When you are right about something probably everyone have the same opinion as yours. Anyway this thread is epic. Like digging your own grave. Good job

Status
Not open for further replies.