What's new

THE FEMALE MK2 NINJA SKINS WILL BE ON ROTATION IN THE PREMIUM STORE UNTIL JANUARY 4TH!

Comments

Can someone please post screenshot of Jade's intro and gear that is included in her Klassic skin pack? Thanks

funny since you seem to make a bigger drama out of it then it is
I don't know what you're reading but it isn't my posts. No drama from my side. You're the one with the complaints, i'm just putting them into perspective with possibilities as to how/why the decisions were made and what your options are.

people complain about the price of it since its to high compared to the rest of the dlc pricing. you disagree, good for you.
I never disagreed, i just don't care. It costs what it costs, if i have the TC's to pay for it, then i will, if not i'll earn some more and then get it. If i can't i'll wait till the next sale or whatever.

feel free to buy as many time crystals as you can
Funny, because i'll be paying for them with the time crystals i earned by playing the game. But please keep making assertions like that.. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Can someone please post screenshot of Jade's intro and gear that is included in her Klassic skin pack? Thanks
It's a victory.

The victory is - Return to Sender
The Razor-Rang is - Sharpened Alamel Razor-Rang
The staff is - Stolen Thunder of Chun Hoo

The mask is the klassic mask that's new so you gotta get the bundle for it, and the 2 skins obvi are new. In case I'm wrong about the gear names, you can see which gear, victories etc are in bundles on the store tab or you can go to the kustomization and scroll through and it shows you what's in the store.

It's a victory.

The victory is - Return to Sender
The Razor-Rang is - Sharpened Alamel Razor-Rang
The staff is - Stolen Thunder of Chun Hoo

The mask is the klassic mask that's new so you gotta get the bundle for it, and the 2 skins obvi are new. In case I'm wrong about the gear names, you can see which gear, victories etc are in bundles on the store tab or you can go to the kustomization and scroll through and it shows you what's in the store.
Thanks. It's still not available on PC. That's why i am asking.

Thanks. It's still not available on PC. That's why i am asking.
Ah okay then! Well, you have to get those things if you don't have them yet to save yourself so time krystals! :D

This picture is misleading, notice Jade doesn't even have a green mask. WTF? lol it's black...
Yeah, that irks me. Skarlet's mask is red and Kitana's mask is blue. Not sure why Jade's is black. Maybe it's a mistake.

For the Black Mask, what if the green one will be in her second bundle? Most Gear is recoloured once or twice.

Just like most characters actually have about half a dozen skins, not sixty, most characters have about a dozen pieces of gear, not thirty.

Lol at people just swallowing whatever NRS do and say. Laughable.

To the point where you can't even critique without the mods getting all power hungry. No criticism allowed. They've deleted multiple comments of mine. Hilarious.

This should have been a part of the Kombat Pack. End of story.

I’m just happy to have them. I main Kitana, and have been getting better with Jade and Skarlet, who are my third and fourth favorite characters after Sindel. I’ve unlocked most of the gear and intros so it’s been cheaper for me. I really hope the unconfirmed rumor of the UMK3 skins being modeled are true, I like them a whole lot more than these.

Mileena NEEDS to be DLC in a Kombat Pack 2. The MK2 and UMK3 skins should come standard with her in various shades of purple and pink, then they’d only have to come up with two other base skins for the character beyond what already exists. I wouldn’t even be mad if they reused all of Kitana’s sai gear pieces for her.

Mileena NEEDS to be DLC in a Kombat Pack 2. The MK2 and UMK3 skins should come standard with her in various shades of purple and pink, then they’d only have to come up with two other base skins for the character beyond what already exists. I wouldn’t even be mad if they reused all of Kitana’s sai gear pieces for her.
As a Mileena main, I'd love to see her in the game, but as soon as I saw the Kitana reveal trailer and we saw she had a Sai and Halfblood Stance, well, let's just say it's not impossible, but I'm not holding my breath on her being added.

I'd be most happy to be wrong.

Kitana's up. However, the skin that's up for her is actually her default klassic skin that's all blue. And the mask that's up is actually different than the one that's shown in the picture and is the same as Jade's and Skarlet's klassic masks that they got. Except it's blue obviously.

In the bundle is 2 klassic skins. One all blue and the other all blue with what looks like pink on the sides and the new klassic mask.

The victory animation is - Death Spiral
The Fan - Outworld Fantasy
The Sai - Measured Cuts

However, like I mentioned before. I prefer the alternate colors of the blue with black sides. So I think I'm gonna wait until she pops back up which I think will be Tuesday. It seems they're going to be getting cycled through until January 4th

I think the mask used on the banner/ad is one she already has in the game. Or it's very similar to that one, I equiped it on her since launch, to look classic indeed.

Id prefer Kitana with her hair on her face, like Jade and Skarlet. That huge round Smeagol face doesnt look good in this costume.

And it would have been great if they could give her the classic fan from MK2.

As a Mileena main, I'd love to see her in the game, but as soon as I saw the Kitana reveal trailer and we saw she had a Sai and Halfblood Stance, well, let's just say it's not impossible, but I'm not holding my breath on her being added.

I'd be most happy to be wrong.
I have always said that Mileena is much more than just her sais and teleport kick, which is really the only move outright taken from her for Half Blood stance. There are still all of her command grabs, biting attacks, the ball roll, her teleports, not to mention so much more that they could do with her sais. I think a cool evolution of Mileena would be if they gave her Tarkatan blades that came out of her finger nails as a stance (think Freddy Krueger, or Lady Deathstrike) and those could be her third gear piece.

I have always said that Mileena is much more than just her sais and teleport kick, which is really the only move outright taken from her for Half Blood stance. There are still all of her command grabs, biting attacks, the ball roll, her teleports, not to mention so much more that they could do with her sais. I think a cool evolution of Mileena would be if they gave her Tarkatan blades that came out of her finger nails as a stance (think Freddy Krueger, or Lady Deathstrike) and those could be her third gear piece.
Of course, but look at Mortal Kombat X and Kitana's "Mournful" Variation. The main Mileena designer for that game also did Jade in this game, as I understand it.

Again, it's not impossible, but I wouldn't wager on Mileena being added this game. I would indeed love to be wrong.

I would not like to see her have Tarkatan blades though. I would prefer the character be more traditional. I wouldn't mind the return of her mouth design from Mortal Kombat X though, as actually having lips allow for a much greater range of facial expression. Even more so with the facial engine used in Mortal Kombat 11, which is already quite impressive.

Ah okay then! Well, you have to get those things if you don't have them yet to save yourself so time krystals! :D

Yeah, that irks me. Skarlet's mask is red and Kitana's mask is blue. Not sure why Jade's is black. Maybe it's a mistake.
Indeed. Guess we'll see if we get more masks that are green to go with it in the future or if someone just fell asleep at the wheel on that one.

For the Black Mask, what if the green one will be in her second bundle? Most Gear is recoloured once or twice.

Just like most characters actually have about half a dozen skins, not sixty, most characters have about a dozen pieces of gear, not thirty.
Sure hope so. It just looks of compared to kitana and skarlets matching their outfits.