What's new

THE FEMALE MK2 NINJA SKINS WILL BE ON ROTATION IN THE PREMIUM STORE UNTIL JANUARY 4TH!

Comments

Mods should let people chat unless there is some kind of serious dark stuff and personal attacks going. VSlayer closed a thread of mine chatting about tweedy a few days ago in mid conversation, was kinda shocked. I think some mods think "I'm not interested in this, so no one must be".. or something. I just think, particularly in small communities like this, that mods should get out of the way and let people interact and communicate without interference of any kind, even if ti goes off topic or w/e.. conversations wander that is natural. Rules sucks for everyone but those that enforce them. Mods, imo, should only be stepping in when there is actual overt abuse or taboo topics happening

E
Mods should let people chat unless there is some kind of serious dark stuff and personal attacks going. VSlayer closed a thread of mine chatting about tweedy a few days ago in mid conversation, was kinda shocked. I think some mods think "I'm not interested in this, so no one must be".. or something. I just think, particularly in small communities like this, that mods should get out of the way and let people interact and communicate without interference of any kind, even if ti goes off topic or w/e.. conversations wander that is natural. Rules sucks for everyone but those that enforce them. Mods, imo, should only be stepping in when there is actual overt abuse or taboo topics happening
We're people too and as such, like to discuss things. There is nothing wrong with this.

What is wrong, however, is bringing this subject up in this topic. This isn't the place, you know this and yet you continue with this behavior. Take it up with @STORMS in a DM and go from there.

But do remember they are also part of the community, so there should be room for having them be part of the conversation as well. As people, as fans, like the rest of us.
oh for sure... I mean in like closing threads or ban hammers or forcing people to stop talking about stuff they perceive as off topic and stuff like that.

They should absolutely get involved in the chats..

though when I was part of gallifrey all mods were required to make a 2nd account to sperate there perception from the community as mods with there behaviour on the forums. I'm not saying they should do that here, or even it is a good pollicy, but it did seem to remove people thinking of the mods in a much more adversarial way.

Last edited:
So Scorpion/Sub got theirs as part of the Kombat Pack and are permanently available. The ladies are limited-time purchases.

Alrighty then I guess. That seems fair. Glad to see them at least (whenever they come to PC).

This is still better than what they did to Sindel's klassic skin couple of days ago when it showed up in premier towers but required Shao Kahn to complete. At least you can earn krystals by playing the game. You have to buy Shao with real money no matter what.

Zviko
Unless you preordered you got him with the game. If you didn't do this then you have to buy him.

Zviko
Unless you preordered you got him with the game. If you didn't do this then you have to buy him.
I did on PS4 but it broke. Then I bought the game on PC 2months ago so I didn't get him obviously. It's just wrong though. I know it's only 5 or 6€ or something and that's not the issue. Why should I buy a character to be able to get a skin for some other character that I did buy. So stupid..

I did on PS4 but it broke. Then I bought the game on PC 2months ago so I didn't get him obviously. It's just wrong though. I know it's only 5 or 6€ or something and that's not the issue. Why should I buy a character to be able to get a skin for some other character that I did buy. So stupid..
It broke? Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Is it true the PC version had issues with the DLC? I seem to recall someone saying there was glitch issues but IDK the drill because I don't have PC, just read it's had some problems and such with some things. But yeah I can't speak for PC but I know for Xbox and Switch the versions I have, you can play characters you don't own in the ToT and still get stuff as long as you have the character. Like I can play shang, sindel, shao kahn etc all the dlc in towers and get stuff for characters I have. I don't know though does PC not work the same way?

It broke? Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Is it true the PC version had issues with the DLC? I seem to recall someone saying there was glitch issues but IDK the drill because I don't have PC, just read it's had some problems and such with some things. But yeah I can't speak for PC but I know for Xbox and Switch the versions I have, you can play characters you don't own in the ToT and still get stuff as long as you have the character. Like I can play shang, sindel, shao kahn etc all the dlc in towers and get stuff for characters I have. I don't know though does PC not work the same way?
It should be the same on PC, that's why I was so surprised. It was under premier towers as well and it was like any other time when new character is released and you get to try them for free. That is still a thing on PC I believe. But this was just last week during the weekend so it wasn't a trial tower, it was just a tower that required Sindel and Shao. And it was one of those where you don't even need to play as both, you just have to start with one and then you can tag. But it didn't let me because I don't own Shao.

I don't know about other DLC issues. Since I got the game on PC, which was the day before Terminator, everything's been fine.

wasn't Khan free to play at the time of the sindel tower, like the pre xmas thing every character was playable for a while.. I was sure that was during the sindel tower for pc players.

It should be the same on PC, that's why I was so surprised. It was under premier towers as well and it was like any other time when new character is released and you get to try them for free. That is still a thing on PC I believe. But this was just last week during the weekend so it wasn't a trial tower, it was just a tower that required Sindel and Shao. And it was one of those where you don't even need to play as both, you just have to start with one and then you can tag. But it didn't let me because I don't own Shao.

I don't know about other DLC issues. Since I got the game on PC, which was the day before Terminator, everything's been fine.
Oh I see yeah that's weird.

wasn't Khan free to play at the time of the sindel tower, like the pre xmas thing every character was playable for a while.. I was sure that was during the sindel tower for pc players.
You mean last week when Birthright to Rule skin was a reward? It wasn't for me. He was greyed out when I wanted to select him, taking me to the store if I did. I even messaged wb support on Twitter and all they said was they'll report it to the NRS.

Why the all red Skarlet isnt included as it is promoted on the banner?!
That apparently will be sold in another pack a bit later on. The double dip. :eek:

None of this on PC as of yet...so...nope heh.

But yah they have gotten around to pushing some folks to buy crystals with cash.

'Member when these used to be free stuff?

I 'member.
no you don't. If it was a few things maybe, but the sheer amount of content representing 1000s of work hours of an entire team. No games in the old days had even a tony fraction of the content modern aaa games need and even the individual are assets are super expensive and high rez. sorry but ur statement is 100% bullshit.

@appo View attachment 16364

Sorry for the shitty quality. But there you have it. Nearly 240 hours played and I'm currently sitting on almost 8.9k Time Krystals. This is after having bought the Skarlet Bundle today (it was about 900~ Krystals for me) and others previous to it.

It is not hard to acquire them at all. You just have to do what is required. Secondly, over 80% of that time played is online.
thx for the answer. it might now be hard for you but at the end of the day it requires time. 240 since release isnt much for me either but its still 240 hours which you have to play to reach that state and play the modes where you get them. barely anyonen will brag about the fact that you have to pay 900 for em by itself(unless you didnt unlocked the other items in the packs), i think everyone is able to get that when they intend to do so...but due to the time limitation you need to have it now you are fucked when you dont and thats whats leaving a bad taste in peoples mouth.

people who bought the game recently or even two month ago will most likely not have the summ for everything....then they have to spend real money and thats the big one here. would the complete pack cost as much as all the other packs you can buy on steam which is i think something around 4-5€ it would be not as bad as it is now with the amount of money they ask you for when you buy it with time crystals.

the general idea behind unlocking costumes via time crystal is something i wish they would do for the halloween/monster costumes too but dont make it time limited and be reasonable. there is for examle no reason that they split the colors into two packs now, or that the kano "pirate" costume didnt come with all colors. thats just milking...even the ones who played long enough to have these time krystals.

So it is around 300 kristals for a skin, so 1500 kristals for each female ninja (4 skins and 1 mask). 4500 kristals for all.

And I have like 4100 kristals... Damn, I will have to do some KL to obtain some time kristals ><