What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Out of interest... How is Rain a symbol of the LGBT+ community?
Late to the party on this one but to answer this you gotta go back in time a bit to when people, for whatever reason, associated the color purple with being gay. It has since been taken by said community as a proud color of representation even though purple has historically been the color of Royalty dating back to BC Lebanon with Tyrian dye made from snails. This is the reason Rain wears purple not because he's a member of the LGBT community.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?

Boon at it again.

16 Characters Mentioned:
Stryker, Mileena, Ermac, Cyrax, Sektor, Rain, Reptile, Fujin, Kenshi, Takeda, Sheeva, Nightwolf, Smoke, Shujinko, Taven, Daegon.

Thoughts? I personally think he's just trolling again.
Well, technically they're not in...yet. Although the cyborgs are technically in. So nothing important, just Boon playing around. Where dem news bout dem dlcz at doe?!

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Well, technically they're not in...yet. Although the cyborgs are technically in. So nothing important, just Boon playing around. Where dem news bout dem dlcz at doe?!
That's true. I think its a red herring so suddenly people start saying "HEY GUYS THE LEAKS AREN'T TRUE" But I mean, would they really want characters not on the list to be DLC?