What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
I could see klassic stages replacing the skins with KP2 characters, and I would be okay with that. Hopefully KP2 is actually what's being announced this week, rather than just stages, but I would like some stages.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Imagine if the "big announcement" was a shitty stage pack. Ugh! More characters please!!! I think that is all most people really care about. I mean, would you take The Pit and a couple of other stages over say Noob / Smoke / Cyrax / Rain / Sindel??? Probably not.

If you think about it, yesterday it was The Pit I moon... Today it was The Pit 2. Could that mean tomorrow is The Pit 3 and then the other day there's a brand new "The Pit X"?
Yo that would be fucking HYPE. The grand reveal is that the Pit X takes place.. On the fucking MOON.

dun dun dunnn lol

Nah, but seriously that would be hype as fuck. also @chrisisnice I want a stage pack SUPER bad. After Fujin a stage pack might be what I want the most, and it seems like they're going to deliver. Interesting that he put the word "Encore". That kinda makes me feel like there might be a few MK9 characters in the KP2 if there is one, possibly Cyrax/Sektor? Not really sure at this point honestly, whatever it is i'm excited!

ErMac333

Noob
@chrisisnice Well, over Smoke / Noob / Sindel / Cyrax, I'd take a couple os stages instead, they're not really what I'm expecting. Now if the choices are more interesting like Fujin, then I'd sacrifice the stages all the way.

Anyway, I think we're getting both, probably 2 stages and 4 kharacters... Maybe even 4 stages.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm hoping it means four compatibility Klassic Stages with the four KP2 characters -- Rain, Sindel, [___], and Fujin. That third could be Baraka because that'd be easiest, but I could also see it being Cyrax or Noob Saibot to bring in more $$. If it's four stages, my guess would be The Pit X, the Dead Pool, Goro's Lair, and one other.

Fujin's not an MK9 encore, of course, but it'd be so crazy not to include him at this point.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
I love the idea of giving reptile an alien skin instead of making the alien a character because do we really need another acid shooting fucker over a beloved mk character, nah.

D4G

Win At All Cost
LMAOO Fucking stages are you serious? I pick emperors court yard every time anyway, at least it's free.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
If they couldn't do Reptile's tail correctly, I can't see them doing the Xenomorph. Plus D'Vorah already has that chestburster brutality. Maybe a skin for her, though?

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.

Specualte away guys!

My guesses:

Left to right = Ninja, possible Noob or Smoke, no idea who the next one is at all. Third one could easily be a cyborg, last one maybe Fujin?

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I bet silhouettes in the picture are deformed a bit. But oh, pls make it be from the left: Noob, Frost, Smoke and Fujin :rolleyes: