What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

The fact that Boon replies to this saying "interesting theory" has me turning!! It's sooo ambigious that I don't know what to make of it. What's interesting? What's theory in this case? Tell me!? Is it the character choices that's interesting? Is it the fact that there's TWO guest characters? What part's interesting? Is there any truth to this fans deduction of the characters? God I'm too hype, I need this announcement....

I think all that proves is the silhouettes mean nothing

Afumba

Noob
The fact that Boon replies to this saying "interesting theory" has me turning!! It's sooo ambigious that I don't know what to make of it. What's interesting? What's theory in this case? Tell me!? Is it the character choices that's interesting? Is it the fact that there's TWO guest characters? What part's interesting? Is there any truth to this fans deduction of the characters? God I'm too hype, I need this announcement....

Luckily the 3rd silhoutte doesnt fit... this pack would be a nightmare... a total dealbreaker.... 3 times crap + Baraka... not gonna happen.

Afumba

Noob
Its totally a big dick move... but why should he stop being the most pathetic dick troll ever when ppls still keep following his garbage.
Honestly... if you enjoy being a troll and a dick & ppls throw money at you for it ... would you stop? For him its the whole package; we are the idiots not him.

If i were him i´d laugh my ass off about how i got "us" ppls again. Then i would invite some friends over for a couple of beer, some additional laughter & plan on how to top this.

Levaranoia

War God

Saves me money cuz I wont be buying any of those trash characters.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Saves me money cuz I wont be buying any of those trash characters.
I made that picture. It was 100% satire. I think everyone has inferred by now that Baraka and Bo Rai Cho are the far left and far right silhouettes respectively, but I tossed the other 2 in cause everyone is arguing and thought it would be worth to have some humour. Boon retweeted it in like the first couple minutes though.