What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
This will go one of two ways! Either
A: KP3 will be announced when the Kombat Kast is released
or
B: There is no KP3

Talking about it is just beating a dead horse at this point. If it's a thing, it'll be announced there, if it's not, RIP the Fujin/Noob dream.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I'm really curious what variation people are looking to when they cry nerf. All of them? War God? Blood God? CERTAINLY shouldn't be Sun God or else imma flip.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Kotal nerfs? Dafuq??

Kotal is fine if the game gets fixed with anti airing and all. Also Potato God should have less blockstun and pushback on his meterless overhead and low paddles. Then he'd be perfectly fine.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
From my point of view on that comic tweet Ed posted, I think it's just him showing that he's so burnt out on MK in general that he would probably rather completely focus on Injustice 2 for now.

The fact that there is still high demand for a KP3, and MKX is still very popular and making money for WB, Boon probably is like... well shit, I guess we'll have to make KP3 after all.

From my point of view on that comic tweet Ed posted, I think it's just him showing that he's so burnt out on MK in general that he would probably rather completely focus on Injustice 2 for now.

The fact that there is still high demand for a KP3, and MKX is still very popular and making money for WB, Boon probably is like... well shit, I guess we'll have to make KP3 after all.

MK is Ed's baby, he would never be burnt out on it. In fact I believe that if he had the choice he would probably only do mk for the rest of his life. I think WB is the one pushing for Injustice.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Noob has been my main in all the games he has been in, and now if he gets in kp3 everyone will jump the bandwagon and plague my character so i will only get mirror matches.

I hope he's garbage so I'll be the only one using him.
He wasn't that great in MK9 and everyone played him online anyway. Noob is incredibly popular. There will be a ton of Noob players.

However, everyone needs to stop thinking about new characters. I highly doubt that happens. I hope I'm wrong, but I just can't imagine them adding anyone new. This is most likely the final patch of the game, so throwing one or two new DLC characters into the mix could create a whole new batch of issues.

Having said that, I'll gladly welcome a broken Noob.

or Reiko.

Or Revenant Shao Kahn.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Reiko would be hype. Ex shuriken +40. Hold that Takeda.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Kai's unreactable 50/50 handstand mixups.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I just realized something...

>half roster of ninjas
>no one throws shurikens
Meanwhile Sub just has some decorative kunai fancying up his costume because y'know, he's fashionable like that.

"Oh man these will go great with my forever blue Gi! People will just spam my ice ball anyway, so they won't need 'em."

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Meanwhile Sub just has some decorative kunai fancying up his costume because y'know, he's fashionable like that.

"Oh man these will go great with my forever blue Gi! People will just spam my ice ball anyway, so they won't need 'em."
"Why would I use my kunais when I already have my ice powers?", Sub Zero would say.