CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How is Dragon's hair so perfectly fit into that shape day after day :cool:

P.S. Those reads on the throws every single time.. Crazy

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
One thing I really dig about MK11 is the moments of pure patience and fundamental play, like this one:

Sonic refusing to take the bait, and then Unjust making the perfect read on his throw for full combo.

I'm also digging K7's movement with Sub, which I think is pretty great:

He was really keeping Hayatei off-guard the entire match, and that's a huge win for him. Good stuff.

Last edited:

iNoScopedJFK

Silent Salty Solider
Quick update gentlemen. I took 2 games off Daddy in casuals. Then after he warmed up he destroyed me 3 games in a row. Im feeling confident.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Whoever really masters Upgraded Jacqui is going to be a force. Love watching and playing that variation.

Congrats to that dude for beating Buffalo.

iNoScopedJFK

Silent Salty Solider
Lost to Cossner then won both my loser bracket matches. Im playing the loser of Cossner and VideoGamezYo on stream.

Edit: they just told me they are running low on time so my match wont be streamed

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
This proved a few things:
  • MK11 has anti airs so stop the lie that it doesnt
  • Its based on neutral and footsies even if some characters have busted shit
  • Noob and frost are top tier and people arent gonna learn until its too late
  • Jade when PLAYED CORRECTLY is annoying
I knew Noob was top tier when I saw the range of his normals when played in a footsie kind of way...

Edit: The range on some of his string just play neutral and footsies better than everyone else besides frost she's just as good. Great call out I've been thinking that for awhile. @MagicMan357

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
This top 48 is going to be one to remember. It’s not just because of the level of some of the players (although it’s pretty stacked with Top 8 threats), but also because it’s full of players who are exciting to watch, and have really different playstyles.

I’m expecting some fireworks. Can’t wait.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I wish events mics the audience a little. When ever you see phone vid from the floor it is so hype. In football and stuff they mic the crowd as it makes such a difference.. I really think the FCG should start doing that.