What's new

The ECT 2019 Hype, Salt and Updates Thread

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Holy shit that FB cancel into AA Sonic did on reaction. Someone PLZ clip that

I can't believe Sonic ran that back. Dragon was 2-0 and Sonic won 6 straight basically using Outtake and when dragon picked Highborn Kitana he used Jaded to win the last set.

Last edited:

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I still fail to understand the whole Liu Kang whiffing 1-2 BS
They're both highs. Should whiff on everyone crouch blocking. Not just cage.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
No they should whiff on everyone neutral crouching, not crouch blocking. That‘s not how highs work.
Then there are a lot of highs in this game that whiff just as much that no one complains about compared to all the LK whiff bs

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Then there are a lot of highs in this game that whiff just as much that no one complains about compared to all the LK whiff bs
that‘s true there are a lot of hitbox issues in this game, this one particularly caught the spotlight because it shuts down one of the best tools of the arguably best character in the game. It‘s not a great tactic but against liu who has so few weaknesses you have to rely on things like this.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I think its mostly because there where arguments of who won in that matchup and many saying Liu has no bad MU's.

But 12 wiffing in Crouch blocking opponents shuts down a huge part of his game. Along with F4 being 11f now that adds more places to counter him.