What's new

Breakthrough - Swarm Queen The D'vorah and Predator MU

If they're smart they would've learned after the first time they got blown up for using d4 at the start of the match lol. I'm not hating, just saying it might've been a tad unnecessary ;) It's not like they did some ridiculously scrubby move that deserved to be tbagged. Regardless this shit is still really cool.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I will totally start with D4 sometimes. If it's against someone like Triborg who I feel like will start with F13 instantly, I'll D4.

WersD

Noob
If its in Ranked Matches, most Predators are going to D4 because 90% of Random Players will get hit by this move and not everyone has such a simple evade & Full Combo punish option that's as threatening % wise. That and every random predator I've played against WILL WITHOUT DOUBT, EX Scimitar Stab if they have ANY amount of meter. The Random Meta teaches you to be lazy and unwise. Seriously you can pick Ronin takeda in ranked and just do

b212+4xxblade dropxxEX blade rise, 21 restand into b212+4xxblade dropxxEX blade rise, 21 restand Over and over again and 90% of randoms will never block it.. Not once... Not even the Overhead. They'll keep crouch blocking until "Quitality"

JORGIE

Noob
If they're smart they would've learned after the first time they got blown up for using d4 at the start of the match lol. I'm not hating, just saying it might've been a tad unnecessary ;) It's not like they did some ridiculously scrubby move that deserved to be tbagged. Regardless this shit is still really cool.
Lol I'm an online troll man if I don't know the person and I'm feeling excited at the moment I'm either tbagging or cancelling U3 4 times after a f11 ex bug. Against most people or offline I'd go for 5 dashes or jump back and JIP.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Lol I'm an online troll man if I don't know the person and I'm feeling excited at the moment I'm either tbagging or cancelling U3 4 times after a f11 ex bug. Against most people or offline I'd go for 5 dashes or jump back and JIP.
Are u on ps4?

Hiyomoto

Noob
He's just having fun. I find tbagging to be extremely hilarious. Especially when you make a bold read and win the game.

He's just having fun. I find tbagging to be extremely hilarious. Especially when you make a bold read and win the game.
bold read? Win the game? He made a pretty safe read and won a round in an online match. He's not out there bodying some trash talker in a money match. Relax.

Hiyomoto

Noob
bold read? Win the game? He made a pretty safe read and won a round in an online match. He's not out there bodying some trash talker in a money match. Relax.
Never said he made a bold read. I was giving an example of when I, personally, would tbag. It's not that deep. If someone taunting you over a game gets you hot and bothered then you need to get off it, lol.

JORGIE

Noob
Lol at a safe read are you serious? If predator did literally anything else it's a full combo punish. The hate is real it's just a game if you look at someone pressing the down button 10 times as disrespect then I can imagine when someone talks about your mother