What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Problem

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
if you can't figure this out on your own, you're probably mildly retarded to begin with so this information isn't going to help the problem imo

And lbsh, Nobody would even read it anyway
I'll be maining Deathstroke in Injustice and I want to make a sig with this quote in it LMAO

You've definitely got the best Deathstroke I've seen, and I've watched every stream and youtube vid I could get my hands on. Watching all that other footage really shows off how easily Deathstroke can get blown up if his player doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't play intelligently. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your gameplay on stream!
thanks man! i actually stream but i have not been doing a lot of it. u should catch me at tournaments though! twitch.tv/playing_to_win

At the moment, you can duck and jump Deathstroke's zoning unless he reads you correctly. Hence having to zone intelligently. I also have to disagree with your definition of zoning to some extent. As a zoner, it's my primary goal to make sure I'm keeping you at full screen and limiting your options as much as possible. However, that shouldn't be a braindead job, and should require intelligent strategy and good reads. Also, Green Arrow is actually free to zoning.
this is where he is sooooooooooo go man. meter burn! to throw off rhytm of a player trying to pace themselves in. machine gun meter burn is an overhead and a built in frame trap! gunshot high and low both extent active frames for years...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
what?????????????? how??????????????
-35 on his assault rifle/sniper

-24 or so with his normal gunshots

jokers gunshot is 16f with no travel time

and i think you can punish the -22 low shot if you do a reversal

ill re-test after europe gets the patch