What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Problem

Breaker

~AKUMA~
People gotta stop bitching like for real. I was zoning the fuck outta this guy match after match last night, but he came back and destroyed me. Please TYM WE cannot let Sub-Zero, Kano and Rain happen again it's just not fair; while the game is so premature that we create Kabals and Cyraxes and Smokes.

People gotta stop bitching like for real. I was zoning the fuck outta this guy match after match last night, but he came back and destroyed me. Please TYM WE cannot let Sub-Zero, Kano and Rain happen again it's just not fair; while the game is so premature that we create Kabals and Cyraxes and Smokes.
amen man...

His gunshot is -24?! Goddamn. Noob was only -21 and that felt like years.

It has to be one of those frame datas that are wrong, I don't see something that's -24 causing all this backlash.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Had to tell a friend how to work his way around DS, this person isn't good at fighting games and is playing to play. After telling ways to get around the DS he asked me "Is NRS going to patch that spammy price of shit right?" :(

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
He just might get his wish, Paulo and Hector (NRS employees) have said several times that one of their priorities is that the game is fun at a casual level. That's why it's in the competitive communities interest to help the beginners out.