What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

Coddfish

Noob
I never thought that air guns was a buff. Slower fall means we probably cant use our trait safely now.

Wtf NRS. You know scrub tears are endless right? They're just going to complain about Sinestro now -_-
When I first read it, it sounded like a nerf to me; but then other people read it as a buff, and after re reading, that made more sense. "Less falling after air GS" is pretty dumb wording though.

I just don't even know. Who's a good rushdown character? May as well learn a decent alt if DS is going to be turned into a good-but-not-great rusher.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
The sad thing is, we were lied to about a buff to Deathstroke, AND a nerf to Superman. Looks like his breathe move is not being nerfed after all.

And not only that, but if you read the changes correctly, it doesnt say "low shots" or "quick fire" or "machine gun."
It says GUNS. That means all 3. -_-

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
WHOS SALTY NOW BISHES
Aquaman
  • Water of Life Character Power now lasts 2 seconds (down from 2.5) and has an 8 second cool down (increased from 7 seconds)
  • Increased the ability to punish a Trident Scoop (Down, Back, 1) from Aquaman when the defender blocks.
  • Normalized the amount of damage Aquaman inflicts on an opponent while they are blocking his Trident Rush (Down, Forward + 1)

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Aquaman
  • Water of Life Character Power now lasts 2 seconds (down from 2.5) and has an 8 second cool down (increased from 7 seconds)
  • Increased the ability to punish a Trident Scoop (Down, Back, 1) from Aquaman when the defender blocks.
  • Normalized the amount of damage Aquaman inflicts on an opponent while they are blocking his Trident Rush (Down, Forward + 1)

I play shazam aswell and those nerfs wont really do alot lol

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
not really since all i have to do is turtle for 1 more second, while DS is free as fuck now
That's a mass overstatement.

Our guns are more punishable now, so is low trident.
Trident rush chip reduced, so are guns.
Your trait was nerfed, our only safe way to activate our trait has been nerfed (air guns).

It's pretty similar actually.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
I dont use trident unless i hitconfrim, i gotta give it to u the chip reduction will hurt us both but w.e i still got.
shazam. SHAZAM!

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
I dont use trident scoop unless i hitconfrim, i gotta give it to u the chip reduction will hurt us both but w.e i still got.
shazam. SHAZAM!

Coddfish

Noob
I would be a bit happier if the Sword Spin buff/fix proved to be true.
I was looking forward to experimenting with some dirty resets/mixups off that.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I'm still foolishly holding out hope that the patch notes are incomplete and this is still happening.
I hate these patch notes. They just make no sense when being read and they're incredibly vague. Wtf is normalizing?

Superman is getting normalized
Bane is getting normalized
So "normalized" cant be a direct nerf or buff. That would suggest that either Superman is getting buffed (lolwut) or Bane is getting nerfed (lolwut).

No frame data. Just "slower."
No chip numbers, just "less."

*slams head on desk*

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I hate these patch notes. They just make no sense when being read and they're incredibly vague. Wtf is normalizing?

Superman is getting normalized
Bane is getting normalized
So "normalized" cant be a direct nerf or buff. That would suggest that either Superman is getting buffed (lolwut) or Bane is getting nerfed (lolwut).

No frame data. Just "slower."
No chip numbers, just "less."

*slams head on desk*
Yeah.

NRS is probably talking generics so that the casual fan base is able to understand these changes.

Amadeous

Noob
Deathstroke will now grab his old back in pain, crouch down on his kness, take a second to look through his sights, shoot one shot, and sluggishly get up.

Thats how much more recovery time we are probably talking.

Amadeous

Noob
Something I posted on Dustloop related to this nerf and my rage about it.

"Another reason I'm going to pick Blazblue Chrono Phantasma up and buy all the DLC.

I have faith in ASW because they care about us (people who play or train to play the game competitively.).

I say this because there is a new game from NRS named Injustice gods among us. They are nerfing my favorite character Deathstroke to crap because casuals have a rough time with him. No complaints from tourney players.

I sat and thought "ASW would never do that to me." If they were like NRS Arakune would be very impractical for tournament play and Tager would be even weaker.

I just wish ASW was a physical entity that I could give a big hug to for always being there for me.

That is another reason I will pick up Blazblue CP."