What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

Amadeous

Noob
Spamming scrub!
LOL learn a combo noob.
Is shooting all you know how to do?
Fuck you, you make the game not fun.

I'm fairly sure the fact that I receive a nonstop flood of hatemail - as I'm sure we all do - somewhat attributed to this gun nerf in the patch. I'm sure you've all seen it. Anyways, NRS wants casuals to keep playing the game and keep buying DLC, so I can only assume that this nerf is a result of that?

I'm going to keep playing DS no matter what, but it's funny that this won't change anything anyways. We're not killing scrubs because guns are overpowered. We're killing scrubs because they have zero idea how to actually play a fighting game.

Low shots are definitely DS's lifeblood. Hopefully this won't be tooooo bad. I hope this is not going to be like the equivalent of making Guile's sonic boom duckable.
Yes we will continue to beat scrubs.

Scrubs will continue to complain.

Deathstroke will continue to get nerfed.

That's why we need to go to social media and stop this.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I would like to join this coalition. I do not want this game to turn into MK9. Lets get our revenge on other characters.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Logic is obviously not what we need here people. We need to whine. Here's our plan. We go rage on twitter and facebook about how OP Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Cyborg, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, The Flash, Solomon Grundy, Doomsday, Nightwing, Ares, and Wonder Woman are. Send them TONS of complaints and "wah wah nerf Harleys guns theyre too OP!" until we get what we want.

It's the only thing they respond to apparently.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Logic is obviously not what we need here people. We need to whine. Here's our plan. We go rage on twitter and facebook about how OP Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Cyborg, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, The Flash, Solomon Grundy, Doomsday, Nightwing, Ares, and Wonder Woman are. Send them TONS of complaints and "wah wah nerf Harleys guns theyre too OP!" until we get what we want.

After the patch is released tomorrow, let me know what character(s) you guys want to target and I can make a thread on TYM when I return from UFGT.

jaym7018

Noob

This guy gets it, leave Killer Frost alone.

jaym7018

Noob
You wont be laughing when KF's slide is -28 on blocksnt start combos without a MB :)
Just wait till the scrubs dont notice the deathstroke nerfs and continue complaining on facebook and twitter. Then he will truely be kanofied when hes nerfed in back to back patches.

Amadeous

Noob
NO!

We shouldn't get other characters nerfed. that would be just as bad.

We our Anti-nerf so our primary objective is to get it changed for the Zod patch.

KidGrave

The Real Red Hood
Listen to this man, for your own good.
Lol, you have no power here.

Anyway, more to the point.
There are other things NRS should turn their attention to before touching this character. Cyborg still has a block infinite which I am pretty sure was unintentional in his design. I also have yet to see DS win a tournament yet, except for Aris's crawl back at WNF. It seems mostly Superman, being the low risk, high reward character that he is, taking most of the top 8 spots in tourneys.
So with that in mind, most DS players I know just play the character for the simple reason that he is "motherfucking Deathstroke." It takes time and practice to get good with a character and one shouldn't have their time wasted because other people are uncomfortable playing against zoners, and this is coming from someone who has always played rushdown up until picking up DS in this game.

The rumored nerfs are a pretty big hit. People do complain about his chip damage but when you think about it, Superman, Black Adam and the like do more damage and in a shorter amount of time for half the work and you don't really see scrubs dumping hate mail on them for that most of the time. The general negativity towards DS is with the way he plays, he doesn't really out damage or blow any other scary character out of the water, people are just annoyed by his play style which in all honesty can be played around with enough patience and logical decision making. Unfortunately the people who are constantly complaining about nerfing zoners do not have that kind of brain capacity and after Deathstroke is nerfed they will move on to the next character they find most annoying.

My bad, I ended up writing more than I planned xD haha, rant over. Sign me up.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
We haven't put our foot forward or spoken out yet. There are enough of us to bitch and moan about a character to the point NRS will take notice. LOL...this shits ridiculous...what am I typing lol.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
We haven't put our foot forward or spoken out yet. There are enough of us to bitch and moan about a character to the point NRS will take notice. LOL...this shits ridiculous...what am I typing lol.
Nothing is ridiculous in this community. LOL.

Deathstroke players' threads get the most attention, views, and posts. If we want something done, it will be done. But let us wait for the patch tomorrow before hitting up Twitter.

Coddfish

Noob
I've been meaning to do this for ages, but I need to join the coalition. The whining about Deathstroke is ridiculous; even worse that NRS responds to it.

Coddfish

Noob
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also, the notes just talk about "guns" being changed. All guns? And it looks like the Air GS "buff" that was worded funny was actually a nerf as well. We now fall slower after air GS...

Also, what the fuck does "normalised" actually mean? Seems like a good way to release patch notes without actually stating what has been changed.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
But we're no longer the Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition. We're now the "Screw Killer Frost Over Coalition."
Add me to this :3

Also, here..

Deathstroke
  • Deathstroke now stuns the defender for less time when the defender blocks his gunshots.
  • Deathstroke now deals slightly less damage when the defender blocks his gunshots.
  • Deathstroke now lands slightly slower after performing in-air gunshots.
Official changes for DS when tomorrows patch is available for installment.

Like: https://www.injustice.com/en/news/updated-520-injustice-patch-v103-release-notes

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also, the notes just talk about "guns" being changed. All guns? And it looks like the Air GS "buff" that was worded funny was actually a nerf as well. We now fall slower after air GS...

Also, what the fuck does "normalised" actually mean? Seems like a good way to release patch notes without actually stating what has been changed.
I never thought that air guns was a buff. Slower fall means we probably cant use our trait safely now.

Wtf NRS. You know scrub tears are endless right? They're just going to complain about Sinestro now -_-