What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
it shouldnt be safe, the fact that they gave it any little bit of buff at all is a reason to not complain about your zoning tactics being trashed
Lol shows how much you know. Flip received no buffs whatsoever.

All I'm getting from your post is "wah wah I hate DS so I like him nerfed."

Coddfish

Noob
it shouldnt be safe, the fact that they gave it any little bit of buff at all is a reason to not complain about your zoning tactics being trashed
Wait, so an unsafe move staying unsafe because it should be unsafe (I do agree with you on that, Sword Flip would be godlike if it was safe) somehow justifies nerfs to other parts of the character? I don't follow.

And I can't confirm this for myself because I'm at work right now, but as far as I know, Sword Flip wasn't touched at all, still has the same negative advantage it's always had. Maybe someone else can confirm this?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Something I posted on Dustloop related to this nerf and my rage about it.

"Another reason I'm going to pick Blazblue Chrono Phantasma up and buy all the DLC.

I have faith in ASW because they care about us (people who play or train to play the game competitively.).

I say this because there is a new game from NRS named Injustice gods among us. They are nerfing my favorite character Deathstroke to crap because casuals have a rough time with him. No complaints from tourney players.

I sat and thought "ASW would never do that to me." If they were like NRS Arakune would be very impractical for tournament play and Tager would be even weaker.

I just wish ASW was a physical entity that I could give a big hug to for always being there for me.

That is another reason I will pick up Blazblue CP."
Add me on psn. We will play BB.

God they make his sword flip safer, but everyone is whining about the guns, lol we can tell now how deathstroke players really play, so much salt
Bitch please.
How many of Deathstrokes specials are based on guns? 4 out of 6. How many of these specials are medicore / bad right now? More than pre-patch.

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd
And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol
Fuck your channel.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Something I posted on Dustloop related to this nerf and my rage about it.

"Another reason I'm going to pick Blazblue Chrono Phantasma up and buy all the DLC.

I have faith in ASW because they care about us (people who play or train to play the game competitively.).

I say this because there is a new game from NRS named Injustice gods among us. They are nerfing my favorite character Deathstroke to crap because casuals have a rough time with him. No complaints from tourney players.

I sat and thought "ASW would never do that to me." If they were like NRS Arakune would be very impractical for tournament play and Tager would be even weaker.

I just wish ASW was a physical entity that I could give a big hug to for always being there for me.

That is another reason I will pick up Blazblue CP."
Wasn't Rachel nerfed to shit tier in BBCS?And I'm pretty sure Nu was nerfed too.

Amadeous

Noob
Wasn't Rachel nerfed to shit tier in BBCS?And I'm pretty sure Nu was nerfed too.
Yes, they nerfed Nu fairly and overnerfed Rachel.

However the game got more and more balanced with every iteration and they take notes on their mistakes and learn from them (unlike NRS as demonstrated with Kano and Deathstroke).

Now with Extend it is the most balanced fighter with a strong player base.

Amadeous

Noob
I don't own extend b/c its ass, but I will be getting cp.
Extend is the best one imo...

But yeah I'll add you with CP. I play Rachel and Arakune.

Played Rachel in CS1. Won online tourneys. Thats why it kinda annoys me when people whine about nerfs.

Issue isn't the nerfing though....It's the nerfing for casual scum.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Extend is the best one imo...

But yeah I'll add you with CP. I play Rachel and Arakune.

Played Rachel in CS1. Won online tourneys. Thats why it kinda annoys me when people whine about nerfs.

Issue isn't the nerfing though....It's the nerfing for casual scum.
Agreed and I've been an arakune main since ct.

Amadeous

Noob
The coalition is in dismay because of the recent Deathstroke nerf.

Have hope oh ye faithful. For Deathstroke is still strong and we can still get our buffs back.

It isn't happening unless we continue to play Deathstroke however. NRS will not learn anything if no one uses him.