What's new

The community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
People are saying that they are disappointed that a kid won a grown mans game. The fact that people can even say that just shows how petty they are.

The kid is a fucking beast man. Give props when its due.

This community man....idek anymore...
Dude Sawnik Fox is total beast

90% of the mk players would lose to him

and he is just so nice its .....idk ......................refreshing?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
People are saying that they are disappointed that a kid won a grown mans game. The fact that people can even say that just shows how petty they are.

Grown man ga- WTF. Oh my god, this is a new low. Fuck the rating, and grats to SonicFox (Sawnikfawx? I don't know how to spell it) for kicking ass, but it's a shame when adults need to grow up this badly ffs.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy

that's so shitty

you should see how hype people get when kids like noah and winrich do well in umvc3

why can't we be like that for sawnikfaux

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
The reason why it's hard to call hotel security is due a few reasons:

Most of the time we plan on having around 6 people. 4 in beds, and 2 in air mattresses. That's already more than the hotel limit, so we would get in trouble there.

Also as anyone who has gone to a tournament knows, there's lots of drinking. With that comes a lot of underage drinking. I don't want to have people under 21 get caught, and I don't want people over 21 held responsible.

--

Proper social skills are going to say that when someone offers you to stay in their room; they already assume you will chip in. If they say "crash here for free", then that's when you don't have to pay. Yet even then, it is still kind to help out in some way shape or form.

The amount of people I have seen win money at said tournaments through either the tournament or money matches and still not pay disgust me. When I drive people around, the people who have social skills offer to pay tolls or chip in for gas. Those who make me drive across two states and use over $40 of gas and never pay anything... you know who you are.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Thanks Rey the great for making this video even tho I asked you not to. That whole thing was supposed to be a joke between me and Kevo but it turned out to be real I guess. I always try to stay away from stuff like that and I cant believe I got myself into this shit....Great games to every one at ECT4....peace.

P.S. Rey, be nice enough to take this video down.
Im with you, i thought it was all suppossed to be in good fun.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
that's so shitty

you should see how hype people get when kids like noah and winrich do well in umvc3

Apparently, sonic isn't good at all. He is "random" and "does stupid shit". The fact the he won is "embarrassing " to the MK community.

Dude, sonic didn't lose not one set at ECT and I'm the only won who pushed him to the limit and almost beat him. His "random" and "stupid shit" is godlike and I'm not at the least bit embarrassed that he won.

Haters gonna hate man...they are a waste of sperm and egg.

MaceWind

Crazy 88
FYI the room crashers are NOT random people in the kummunity they are well known members that have sponsors and make money during these tournaments. This has been something that has been driving me nuts for a while now but I kept it to myself because those room crashers are well respected members of the kummunity.
Word! People don't even want to get me started on this, I have a shit ton of mooch stories. Still my last experience at MLG Columbus may have been my smoothest so far. ForeverKing was a great roommate and was clean and courteous. Nothing I've heard has yet to beat the Psycho-Paff story. If you guys haven't heard about this, look up old audio from AU_Wanna_Die at PDP last year. This guy was stealing food and fightsticks and anything else he could get his hands on.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Losing in the Grand Finals of an event is probably one of the most stressful adrenaline dumps you could have.. And the last thing you need when you're fresh from stepping of the stage and trying to collect yourself is to have someone come blow you up for losing to 'some little kid'.

And the last thing that little kid needs is to have someone discrediting him after a huge accomplishment. He should be showered with support, and anyone that can give tips on improving his game should be messaging him right now with congratulations and helpful info.

We're trying to invite people into the community, not scare them away.

We need more STH's and Fawxs and we cannot afford to lose anyone that really cares.

This is going to sound harsh but,

MK Community/FGC and Gaming in general needs less of the fucking childish bums you see who are fiending to go all "Pro" and more mature adults who make a living through a hard earned career/job and not just pull petty crap like this. Majority of the FGC streams reminds me like I'm in Highschool where I saw idiots roaming the halls spouting stupid shit and screaming.

But nonetheless one rotten person(s) can spoil the crop. Sadly enough, MK Community even with this testament is probably the most mature out of them all.

Pig Of The Hut

The reason why it's hard to call hotel security is due a few reasons:

Most of the time we plan on having around 6 people. 4 in beds, and 2 in air mattresses. That's already more than the hotel limit, so we would get in trouble there.

Also as anyone who has gone to a tournament knows, there's lots of drinking. With that comes a lot of underage drinking. I don't want to have people under 21 get caught, and I don't want people over 21 held responsible.

--

Proper social skills are going to say that when someone offers you to stay in their room; they already assume you will chip in. If they say "crash here for free", then that's when you don't have to pay. Yet even then, it is still kind to help out in some way shape or form.

The amount of people I have seen win money at said tournaments through either the tournament or money matches and still not pay disgust me. When I drive people around, the people who have social skills offer to pay tolls or chip in for gas. Those who make me drive across two states and use over $40 of gas and never pay anything... you know who you are.

Andrew........

Your next post needs one thing...

Names:

GO!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I would also like to add how amazing of a player and person Sonic Fox is. I'm so glad I finally got to play him.

He is not random, in fact just the opposite. His moves are very calculated in such a fashion to aid you into making mistakes. Mistakes that he then takes advantage of to win the match. I'm so happy for him and his 1st place victory. I hope there are more for him in the future.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
that's so shitty

I remember that and I remember how a lot of people were hating really hard on Noah. It was disgusting how brutal they were acting to him because of his age

Pig Of The Hut

I would also like to add how amazing of a player and person Sonic Fox is. I'm so glad I finally got to play him.

He is not random, in fact just the opposite. His moves are very calculated in such a fashion to aid you into making mistakes. Mistakes that he then takes advantage of to win the match. I'm so happy for him and his 1st place victory. I hope there are more for him in the future.
Exactly

Fox is extremely good at every thing he does, If it isnt me to win a major with Mileena I wanted either Fox or Death.

Now death has to win one w Sonya

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
Word! People don't even want to get me started on this, I have a shit ton of mooch stories. Still my last experience at MLG Columbus may have been my smoothest so far. ForeverKing was a great roommate and was clean and courteous. Nothing I've heard has yet to beat the Psycho-Paff story. If you guys haven't heard about this, look up old audio from AU_Wanna_Die at PDP last year. This guy was stealing food and fightsticks and anything else he could get his hands on.
Then tried to justify his actions when put on blast.There really are a select few who are a cancer to this community.Evo last year had its ups and downs but was an overall great experience.But I did learn one lesson from all of it.Im done feeling sorry for people who cant take care of themselves. Me and Silent had this conversation a few times lol. I swear sometimes the ones with no money prey on the ones who do and are good people. I was covering room fees and comping meals right and left last year because I felt bad for those who came to Vegas with no money.It almost jeopardized my mortgage payment for the month of August.But from that point on I decided I will only be helping out friends not just random community members who may seem cool on a forum.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I know of a few people who are talking shot about sonic. If u want me to name them, I have no problem doing so.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade

I totally agree. He plays with high risk, high reward benefit and he is aware of the risks taken. He capitalize on his opponent's mistakes, he played defensively and aggressively when needed. This kid is only 13 years, a child prodigy just imagine how much greater he will be in the game's afterlife and possibly future MK releases, he will evolve to an even greater beast.

He won Mileena her first tournament major ever after other big Mileena players like REO, pig and Death had great success. He beat Kevo for crying out loud... LOL he took out Cage which is a horrible MU for her and defeated Kevo's high level Kabal. Sonic Fawx deserves credit.

One thing I want to point out about Sonic Fawx people, Mileena's standing 1 as AA was gdlk

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
I remember that and I remember how a lot of people were hating really hard on Noah. It was disgusting how brutal they were acting to him because of his age
maybe i'm just seeing the past through rose-tinted glasses but i remember people booing the kid's opponents so hard they would choke or booing anyone who beat them

same with CJ truth. everyone cheered that kid when he got a top-8 at the age of 13

I totally agree. He plays with high risk, high reward benefit and he is aware of the risks taken. He capitalize on his opponent's mistakes, he played defensively and aggressively when needed. This kid is only 13 years, a child prodigy just imagine how much greater he will be in the game's afterlife and possibly future MK releases, he will evolve to an even greater beast.
This is really scary to think about.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
maybe i'm just seeing the past through rose-tinted glasses but i remember people booing the kid's opponents so hard they would choke or booing anyone who beat them

same with CJ truth. everyone cheered that kid when he got a top-8 at the age of 13
I remember the crowd booing his opponents, but I also remember people talking garbage about him and making fun of him for winning a lot and saying how he shouldn't be allowed to play with adults and such.

I don't remember CJ, though

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yes, THIS! Wanna_Die, the fat slob that he is, literally sat next to the Vodka I bought for myself, my friend Samantha, Tom Brady and Reo at Devastation while we were all drunk and bullshitting in a packed hotel room. I kept looking over and he kept sipping right out of the bottle...that shit was Grey Goose man...

Status
Not open for further replies.