What's new

The Common Wealth 2016 - Top 8 Results, cR SonicFox wins!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Tim, Crimson, Blake, and Storms are the immediate ones I know of. I'm not fully aware of who else can and can't. I do know that privilges were shortened to those who generally were active in article promotions, as well as those trusted to make sure it's a clean article.

In other words, I'm butt at articles and got fired. XD jk
Okay so. Never on, Never on, Never on. You see the issue here right?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Okay so. Never on, Never on, Never on. You see the issue here right?
I know. Only thing you can do is tag one of the aformentioned staff members, or even hit them up on Twitter.

Tim: @Tim_Static
Crimson: @InjusticeHub
Blake: @RMxJagoBlake
Storms: @SSMROT

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Congrats to SonicFox for Stomping the competition every single tournament, the true champ, all the haters can suck it, that fox has to assemble more shelves for all his 1st place trophies.
its starting to look like the rest are another world below him, seems they are missing something he has. how else is he winning every tournament, and all the Haters can blame it on his Character choice or mixups, but we all know its cuz he is better, its not like he isn't facing a shit ton of Alien's/Mileenas/Ermacs and Sonya's. Doesn't matter who he uses or switches to he is winning every time. even still uses his Erron Black.
But they would rather Hate on him than admit its there own mistakes that make them lose against Fox.

Congrats to Scar, obviously its the only one sonic says he is scared of.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

Metal and Tweedy: stop derailing the thread. Go and argue with one another in a PM.