What's new

The Common Wealth 2016 - Top 8 Results, cR SonicFox wins!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Now I know what happened in this TCW. 3 times in a row Sonicfox was almost ready to be beaten. BTW, what's with the reset in the Grand Finals? First time seeing it. Didn't see it in EVO or ESL.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Scar won but since Fox was coming out of Winners side he's entitled to another set since it's double elimination, each player is allowed to lose once. Hence why the bracket was "reset" and the match is re-done with both players now having a loss under their belt.

Tanno

Scar won but since Fox was coming out of Winners side he's entitled to another set since it's double elimination, each player is allowed to lose once. Hence why the bracket was "reset" and the match is re-done with both players now having a loss under their belt.
I see. Now it makes sense.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Jeez people have some patience. I can't front page it, Eldriken can't front page it and Tim has been off since Monday. Storms and Crimson weren't even tagged until after the last time they've been on the site so it's actually not surprising this hasn't been front paged yet since they weren't tagged earlier. Someone that can do it will probably do it once they're next on.

Tanno

Jeez people have some patience. I can't front page it, Eldriken can't front page it and Tim has been off since Monday. Storms and Crimson weren't even tagged until after the last time they've been on the site so it's actually not surprising this hasn't been front paged yet since they weren't tagged earlier. Someone that can do it will probably do it once they're next on.
Thought of making this on the call, so that you guys might catch any admin to make the front-pages. Maybe we should request to @Tim Static to give you mods this privilege, since we don't see them too often active.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This post is just Lol

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Defend the North and TCW back to back no love from the staff to make threads with results. Kinda sad for this site that is usually on it like a hawk. No salt just kinda surprising

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Defend the North and TCW back to back no love from the staff to make threads with results. Kinda sad for this site that is usually on it like a hawk. No salt just kinda surprising
Well unfortunately not every mod has front page privileges and the ones that do happen to be less active, if more mods were able to front page threads like that then you know I for one would be all over that ASAP. I wish it were different too because I don't want to see tournaments get less attention :(

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well unfortunately not every mod has front page privileges and the ones that do happen to be less active, if more mods were able to front page threads like that then you know I for one would be all over that ASAP. I wish it were different too because I don't want to see tournaments get less attention :(
I know <3

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I do not have front page privileges any longer. We cut down on that privilege to a select few.

That trophy was really cool Mr Aquaman. If I heard right you said your dad made it. If I was good at mkx then I would have left the money and just taken the trophy, I love it! Handshake to your dad man! That also was a great tournament to. Crown was really hype!

Tanno

That trophy was really cool Mr Aquaman. If I heard right you said your dad made it. If I was good at mkx then I would have left the money and just taken the trophy, I love it! Handshake to your dad man! That also was a great tournament to. Crown was really hype!
I don't know about this trophy, but I'm in love with Sub Zero's mask. Anywhere to buy it?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Mind giving us a list of people who can do that and who is actually on consistently?
Tim, Crimson, Blake, and Storms are the immediate ones I know of. I'm not fully aware of who else can and can't. I do know that privilges were shortened to those who generally were active in article promotions, as well as those trusted to make sure it's a clean article.

In other words, I'm butt at articles and got fired. XD jk