What's new

The Cheapest Character in UMK3.

Enigma

Noob
Re: omg

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
sub zero is 4 pussys and if u play with him than ur a pussy 2...
Why are you even on this site? Your intelligence level and grammar/spelling skills make you more suited for MySpace.

In other words, go away.

robo smoke, sure is a dark horse and deadly at that. xbla. makes him even more powerful. you really have to be on your toes. kinda funny, everyone hated smoke in MKD too. :?

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I eat so many spears when I fight RoboSmoke. Not sure if the hitbox is different on his spear or anything like that, but RoboSmoke's spear in particular seems to catch me a LOT. But I'm doing a lot more kara-jabs against Rsmokes now, and it's helping me out big-time.

dreemernj

Ambassador
His spear has a shorter startup time than the other spears in the game. Plus his animation doesn't change as much when he goes for it as the ninja's do so it feels like it comes out even quicker or comes out of nowhere, especially when they do it after getting punched since the spear frames and selling frames are so similar.

Yea i was run jabbing dis guy and his spear came out soo fast. I knew he was gonna spear but it came out so fast I couldn't block. Robosmoke is a [ban incoming] and they should remove him!

Yes, Its not the Teleuppercut or the Air throws that Get me when im playing Robo smoke, Its the fucking Spear. Like Busta, I eat them for Breakfast.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Blocking the spear at close range has to be prediction. Even if you are really expecting it, it comes out fast enough that you're probably not going to block it.

dreemernj said:
Blocking the spear at close range has to be prediction. Even if you are really expecting it, it comes out fast enough that you're probably not going to block it.
QFT My friend always gets me with this. I let go of block for half a second and BOOM im speared :(

I think the CHEAPEST is Smoke. but the most annoying HAS GOT TO BE LIU KANG; HE DOESNT STFU

My god. Liu kang is just so friggen annoying. WATAH WATAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHH

AWELEEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEEWEWEWELWEOLW

Hes like a female ninja too. and did i mention he doesnt STFU?

Re: subzero

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
wow everytime i post something y does ppl have 2 leave smart ass coments about it? grow up and get off my back!
because your comments are baiting people to respond to it? almost every time you post you are negatively critizising something. what do you expect?

dreemernj

Ambassador
Re: subzero

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
wow everytime i post something y does ppl have 2 leave smart ass coments about it? grow up and get off my back!
Ignorant, pointless posts demand smart ass responses. If people weren't annoyed by your previous post I would be worried.

Your sub-zero/genetalia comment was just about as juvenile as they come, although sub-gayro comes really close too. So, you really don't have the right to demand people grow up when the smart ass comments only happened because of your incredibly immature way of pointlessly commenting.

This is a discussion board not a kiddy pool. Grow up or leave.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It is called trolling and this site doesn't need it. There are plenty of other kiddie MK and social networking sites to do this on. You aren't adding anything amusing, cute, playful, or comedic here. All the people on this site who are sarcastic, assholes, etc, in someway contribute. The ones who utilize the site for its intended purpose aren't encouraged to make a spectacle of themselves with every single post.

MORTAL KOMBAT IS SERIOUS BUISNESS PPL!!!!!!!11111

And i actually lol'd at Sub-Gayro.. dunnno why but i did.. My friends and I somtimes call Kabal; Kabitch and Cyrax i like to call the exploding banana.

LI Maverick said:
MORTAL KOMBAT IS SERIOUS BUISNESS PPL!!!!!!!11111

And i actually lol'd at Sub-Gayro.. dunnno why but i did.. My friends and I somtimes call Kabal; Kabitch and Cyrax i like to call the exploding banana.
awhile ago i tried changing my gamertag to Scrub Zero, but it said it was in use. :[