What's new

The Cheapest Character in UMK3.

Alright, alright. Hes not just mine, but I deserve a share. I've been playing this game since I was like... 7. Not always too well though.. ha

Hope to see many of you online

Derek

Noob
Rockzilla220 said:
I think sektor can be pretty annoying sometimes if used correctly. Those seeker missles are a pain in the ass when doing combos.
Not when you're Stryker, Kung Loa, or Sonya. Granted you'll lose damage but you can stop in the middle of a combo and ducking LK underneath them.

dreemernj

Ambassador
There are times when the seeking missile hits you and explodes without actually hitting you when you are autocomboing as well but I never looked at the properties of it too much.

That said, I have seen some really annoying Sektor's to play against since even if you do D+LK to avoid the missile or just block and take it, it's forcing you to do something which is giving the opponent a control over you.

I've also had Shock run in and get me with an uppercut after I have a homing missile on the screen. The missile hits right after the uppercut and boom you got faster uppercut recovery and new combo possibilities, lol.

Derek

Noob
dreemernj said:
There are times when the seeking missile hits you and explodes without actually hitting you when you are autocomboing as well but I never looked at the properties of it too much.
I have shitty luck and I always get hit. :(

Sonya. I like how her leg grab has A) Rediucles range B) Does about as much dammage as the N-W in NightWolf and C) It somehow always defyes physics and gets me when im Ducking and When im holding back -_-

^^ agreed Sonya does anger me sometimes.

Nothings worse than Kabal though. I can NEVER bait a spin because even though I press block the SECOND he spins, he still breaks through my block.

What about rsmokes telecut? That thing will hit me even when I'm 10 feet away from him (in mid air).

ipushmycar said:
^^ agreed Sonya does anger me sometimes.

Nothings worse than Kabal though. I can NEVER bait a spin because even though I press block the SECOND he spins, he still breaks through my block.

What about rsmokes telecut? That thing will hit me even when I'm 10 feet away from him (in mid air).
He wouldnt break through that block if there was zero lag on xbl. I cant count how much more shit I block offline than I do online.

Rockzilla220 said:
I think sektor can be pretty annoying sometimes if used correctly. Those seeker missles are a pain in the ass when doing combos.
Mine's getting to the annoying stage.. :)

Almost beating ABC's Smoke with someone other than Kabal was an accomplishment for me. 8)

Re: omg

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
zero aka sub gayro
i'd let him do me.

btw sub isnt cheap he's one of the harder characters to use. didnt you say somewhere kabal is your favorite character? why are you complaining then? i recall humping your frozen newbself as sub zero and it felt goods.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
dreemernj said:
That said, I have seen some really annoying Sektor's to play against since even if you do D+LK to avoid the missile or just block and take it, it's forcing you to do something which is giving the opponent a control over you.
This reminds me of one of my proudest UMK3 strategizing moments. Last time I was at The Break I was using Sektor against somebody. I launched a couple of homing missiles, and the other guy kept snuffing them out with crouching kicks. So I launched another missile, waited for the the crouching kick... AHA, he took the bait! Through the floor and KABOOM, Teleport Uppercut in your face!

May not seem like much but it made me feel like a badass!

omg

subzero is gay and cheap...i dont care what ne1 says...dragon force send me a friend request so i can play u...and well see how u can hump me...

dreemernj

Ambassador
If you don't care what anyone says there's no reason for you to be here. Do not post in this thread again until you've grown up.

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
subzero is gay and cheap...i dont care what ne1 says...dragon force send me a friend request so i can play u...and well see how u can hump me...
Is that really your opinion or are you just a follower of your brother since I know he hates SubZero as well? If we were talking about MK3 SubZero, then yeah ok, you do have a valid point, but certainly not UMK3 SubZero.

Oh and I've played you plenty of times of which you were certainly humped by SubZero and my other mains. :lol:

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
dragon force send me a friend request so i can play u...and well see how u can hump me...
you dont remember? i'm not very good but i remember beating you a handful of times as sub zero. i think i sent you a friendly text message after i got booted?

I think everyone has characters they are weak against. I get pissed when I get owned by Ermac and sometimes HSmoke. I'm sloppy and allow myself to get juggled by their massive combos too often. But that doesn't mean I think they are gay and everyone who plays them are pussies. Well sometimes I think they are gay, but thats only for those few seconds when i'm pissed. It's my own fault I suck ass against them.

But Sub-Zero has the capability to haul ass (play boostjunkie to see for yourself), but it takes ALOT of effort. If you lose to Sub-Zero it doesn't mean he's cheap, it just means the user of him outsmarted you. TACTICAL ESPIONAGE :p