What's new

The Brotherhood: Male Domination Pledge

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I don't think there is much of a rivalry. The Brotherhood has two members that own their queen for free. They had a cute little run though. Precious things.

So cocky. I still win GBS often and over on the West Coast the princess of the sisterhood is victorious with Raven.

Male characters out number the girls greatly...yet the girls are very competitive in results...

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So cocky. I still win GBS often and over on the West Coast the princess of the sisterhood is victorious with Raven.

Male characters out number the girls greatly...yet the girls are very competitive in results...
Women say they want equality, when in reality they need low hitboxes to be competitive.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't think there is much of a rivalry. The Brotherhood has two members that own their queen for free. They had a cute little run though. Precious things.
What I mean is now I have more of a reason to cheer on male character users against female character users.

I feel a male vs female character team tournament happening.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I'd like to join, i always play more complex characters like lex,zod and mmh characters in injustice and badass characters in mk like raiden, scorpion and ermac. if possible i'd like to be Lord DreadKnight. Also I hate fighting against just about every female fighter in injustice and mk... they love to fuck around with tiny hitboxes and safe bullshit. Real men don't hide under normals, they play a huge character and body the whores.

@Slips

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Sorry to disappoint, but Sinestro and Nightwing are transgendered or are in the process of getting snipped.
This. I've seen horror movies with chicks who don't even run away and throw shit as much as the characters that comprise this so called He-Man Woman Hater's Club of TYM. Bunch of pussies, trannies and tweens in this little tea party.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I feel like it needs to be said that DJT WON CEO with nothing but MALE characters.

He even went so far as to defeat the allegedly overpowered Edenian, Tanya.

Chalk that up as a win for The Brotherhood.

Oh, and bump.
Men are gifted strategical thinkers and defy odds all the time. From the Trojan Horse, to the Greek Phalanx, to Roman Legions, to the Mongolian Calvary, to Napoleon's Column Attacks, Guerilla Warfare, Trench Warfare, Blitzkrieg, all the way to Shock and Awe, men are able to defeat his opposition through sheer intelligence and will. I for one salute DJT.

DJT is sexist. That is why MIT is the superior brother.
MIT has lost his way, hence why he was not able to overcome his brother. Women make you weak in the legs, and it showed.