What's new

The Brotherhood: Male Domination Pledge

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
MIT lost because he went to filthy lizard man Reptile instead of believing in girl power and sticking with Tanya . He deserved to lose at that point.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Did you just turn your back on a sister?

MIT is not truly one of us. He plays female characters which is cool but he just uses them to win. My actual sisters play female characters because it's a life style.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Does Kung Jin count?

Serious question.

Like, can it be a guy that hates girls so much that he only has sex with guys?

I feel like that's the biggest "bro" move, imho

I wish I weren't such a fluid and open minded person because joining this brotherhood sounds like a lot of fun. Sheeva, Kenshi, Kabal, Doomie, Aquey, and Cassie were my mains, so looks like I lean Brotherhood but am a questioning sisterhood.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Sorry to the ladies, but I'm in. There's not a single game, fighting genre or other, that I've wanted to play a female lead character. It's not that I don't like women, but I particularly appreciate being a man.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Sinestro is a female and @yoakssss mains Mileena. This brotherhood is farcical.
The wenches are a truly devious bunch just look what they did to poor Bill, they lured him to their side with a glass of milk and a LOT of home made cookies.
DAMN YOU VILE WOMEN!!!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm sure we all saw Sonic Fox switch from extremely girly Kitana to manly Erron Black in grand finals.

Not even the Princess can stand up to MANHOOD

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I'm sure we all saw Sonic Fox switch from extremely girly Kitana to manly Erron Black in grand finals.

Not even the Princess can stand up to MANHOOD
When you think about it, every Mortal Kombat Evo winning character has been manly as fug.

Kung Lao x2: A Shaolin Monk who doesn't get hypnotized by those booty's and has dedicated his life to the harmony of fighting.

Cyrax: A ninja assassin who committed his life to making himself a better killing machine by actually becoming a killing machine. Inspired by Bobba Fett, the most notorious bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe, which is one of the most manly occupations that exists, and also inspired by the Predator, which may be one of the most badass characters ever imagined in movie cinema.

Erron Black: A human stuck in Outworld and is a renowned mercenary for killing some of Outworld's most ruthless and most powerful people. Inspired by fucking Clint Eastwood and the Gunslinger from the Dark Tower series.

This is a man's world. The Sisterhood should just bow down now...or simply just get on their knees.

Ric Flair
Wrestling's fake.
dedicated his life
committed his life
stuck in Outworld
My what an interesting bunch we have here. All lames.
This is a man's world. The Sisterhood should just bow down now...or simply just get on their knees.
Misogyny as your ending quote @Slips ? Also, there is a theory, that as the universe speeds to superheat death, it will collapse on itself. Then expand again. Almost as if it were a women's contraction. Meaning every single item in the universe is part of an egg. Therefore, the Earth (gaia as it is called) is a woman's property. Checkmate. :)

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Wrestling's fake.

Misogyny as your ending quote @Slips ? Also, there is a theory, that as the universe speeds to superheat death, it will collapse on itself. Then expand again. Almost as if it were a women's contraction. Meaning every single item in the universe is part of an egg. Therefore, the Earth (gaia as it is called) is a woman's property. Checkmate. :)[/QUOTE
So, then all life as we know it came from cosmic dribble being spewed by these contactions? It sounds more like errant ejaculations.
:DOGE ^ :DOGE

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Wrestling's fake.

Misogyny as your ending quote @Slips ? Also, there is a theory, that as the universe speeds to superheat death, it will collapse on itself. Then expand again. Almost as if it were a women's contraction. Meaning every single item in the universe is part of an egg. Therefore, the Earth (gaia as it is called) is a woman's property. Checkmate. :)
...Only a woman, or a slave of the pussy, would think of something this stupid.