So my only option is to pushblock and waste a bar of meter... -_-
Does B3 MB even come out on time?

How does a Panda deal with his d1 spam?

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
So my only option is to pushblock and waste a bar of meter... -_-
Does B3 MB even come out on time?

How does a Panda deal with his d1 spam?
Don't bother push blocking it's just .07% chip damage on block. Be patient. You'll be out of D1 range soon enough.

If you're freaking out because you're blocking, you're playing the NW matchup wrong. Get a knockdown and force him to block you instead. Nightwing has no wakeup options.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Don't bother push blocking it's just .07% chip damage on block. Be patient. You'll be out of D1 range soon enough.

If you're freaking out because you're blocking, you're playing the NW matchup wrong. Get a knockdown and force him to block you instead. Nightwing has no wakeup options.
He can wake-up with his staff spin, no?

ChemSui

Like a retard, u never realize the danger
For everyone that is trippin' on his block adv, just remember that it isn't like mk was as far as getting chipped out. Coming from that game myself i get caught up in that mind set myself too. On the other hand its pretty dirty staff spinning over half the cast on a hard knockdown which leads to them blocking and getting a mb staff spin adv, etc. And/or them push blocking off and then getting launched(during recovery) from a mb ground blast at best or ending up with frame advantage from it at worst. Cheaper than the value menu at am/pm. Lulz fo sho.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Here's a question for everyone, despite the fact that Nightwing is either A tier or S tier I rarely hear any discussion about him by other mains, does anyone think he is the sleeper top tier of this game?

BCE

Noob
recently with this new nightwing love, i blew away the dust over my batman arkhan city and im doing the nightwing/robin challenges, they are so beautiful comboing with staff and eletric bastons *.*

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I'm struggling with green lanterns keeping me out with air rockets and mb mini gun. Any tips? There doesn't seem any point in f3 mb cancels as I don't think you can recover in time to punish. My only other thought is to forward dash rockets in escrima but that's distance dependant. I feel like those two moves just completely shut me down.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
recently with this new nightwing love, i blew away the dust over my batman arkhan city and im doing the nightwing/robin challenges, they are so beautiful comboing with staff and eletric bastons *.*
I know right, too bad I cant play story mode as him, which is such a missed oppurtunity

Georgie

Ex Shadow Kick
I'm struggling with green lanterns keeping me out with air rockets and mb mini gun. Any tips? There doesn't seem any point in f3 mb cancels as I don't think you can recover in time to punish. My only other thought is to forward dash rockets in escrima but that's distance dependant. I feel like those two moves just completely shut me down.
At a range when GL jumps up dash in like crazy and stay out if his his B1 range from there if he jumps again you dash in one more time and punish, if he miniguns then jump on reaction and wingding (since you're at that range the first shots of the gun wont hit you) and if he does B1 punish with B2 .

If you're in staff do Flying grayson immediately he jumps if you delay it a little the missile will hit.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Probably gonna start using 223 ender. That hard knockdown gives enough time to dash in/cross -up or SS into special to stuff wake-up or you can dash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.