What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
But bro, scatterbomb in his face is exactly what you wanted!
Instead of quick jump fowards into Dingalings, I'm getting dash forward into scatterbomb.
(Been doing an S-shaped movement to input em, any suggestions?)

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Ok, with even more testing I feeel SF inputs are easier for escrima but harder for staff

Is anyone up for running a few sets, I'm a little tired of fighting randoms
Where in the world are you?
Not that I can play any until Sunday and I'm ass atm anyway.

GuamoKun could you add on to the nightwing's of the world, that I'm in the UK after my name? Saves people in the states trying to play 0 bar games with me at least!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Where in the world are you?
Not that I can play any until Sunday and I'm ass atm anyway.

GuamoKun could you add on to the nightwing's of the world, that I'm in the UK after my name? Saves people in the states trying to play 0 bar games with me at least!
For Lizard my wizard. (thats just how I say for sure)

ruff321

Noob
definitely d12 for sure flip kick won't cross up.

F213 can cross up
11 can cross up
22 can cross up
his 333 string
b1 1 can cross up

honestly I think d12 is the only string that his flip kick can't cross up. correct me if I'm wrong though. Also it depends on who you're facing. There are certain characters that you can't cross up no matter what blockstrings you do.

MB staff spin y u so good

definitely d12 for sure flip kick won't cross up.

F213 can cross up
11 can cross up
22 can cross up
his 333 string
b1 1 can cross up

honestly I think d12 is the only string that his flip kick can't cross up. correct me if I'm wrong though. Also it depends on who you're facing. There are certain characters that you can't cross up no matter what blockstrings you do.

MB staff spin y u so good
Thanks. I kept forgetting to check d12. I wish there were ways to make it not cross-up in strings.

AssassiN

Noob
who all is watching ECT5 today? any dicks? i saw blackula on the list but dont know if he still represents
There were a few Dicks, Lulzlou was the only one I knew among them.
He was doing a good job on the Spooky stream, he had like 3 matches in a row on the stream.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
who all is watching ECT5 today? any dicks? i saw blackula on the list but dont know if he still represents
Lulzuo? Had the most impressive Nightwing I've seen yet and he still just barely eeked out a victory over a Cyborg. That matchup is a nightmare.

Also, the commentary from Tom Brady is great. Even if you don't enjoy watching Superman vs Black Adam. He mentioned that when Superman does f23 breath, he'll block the 23 and eat the breath. 9% damage? The price I pay for getting caught in an infinite frame trap. I'll approach more cautiously next time. Interesting perspective and insight like that raises the bar for commentators.

I'm going to be putting a lot more time in the lab. If we can consistently punish GL's b13 with a back dash, that matchup will quickly turn in our favor. Same goes with Aquaman. He has so much unsafe shit that the community is just giving him because they simply do not know. I'm going to be grinding the hell out of "top tier" matchup knowledge. Preparedness is everything.

So GL's b13 and Superman's F23 breath. Getting set to AI record today.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
OMG, really. I was too hyped up in KoF's that I swapped over just in time for that match to cut out....saw like 10 seconds of Reo's NW....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.