What's new

The Blind Swordsman - The Kenshi Discussion Thread

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
why has a random game page information, that all the big fighting pages and dont even FB and twitter have????
cant believe this should be true!
There is no way that NRS told that website the story before they release it themselves.

That website is full of shit

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Either way you're definitely not getting him on Xbox today. The updates are finished.

Hagen

Noob
It was a joke.

Well, that article was posted today and it says he comes out tomorrow. So that's what I'm thinking.
yeah i know, but i just wanted to emphasize on the time! germany doesnt get the DLC anyway cuz MK is banned here! we have to rely on fake accounts to get this shit

To be fair the messed up skarlet so they are trying to get this right. He will more than likely be out by 6pm central

Gurrry

Either way you're definitely not getting him on Xbox today. The updates are finished.
I dont think thats correct.

They took down the compatability pack for Skarlet when it gave her to people for free, they fixed it, then they put up the fixed one later that night. So they obviously can update the XBLM as they please.

I think that 6pm downloadtime sounds about right, so there won't be such a gap in time between when xbox players get him as opposed to the ps3 players...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Really, how hard is it for the guys to post an update on twitter? Your trainer sucks, you constantly contradict yourself via patches, you can't release proper information when your DLC is being released...this is extremely unprofessional and disorganized. I understand that there's a lot of variables involved with the DLC - certainly not all of that is within their hands but this just looks bad to not address the issue.

Look at the trainer; I personally twitted Boon and Garcia before putting it in the spotlight because they did not address it. Ignoring the issue in 2011 only will make matters inevitably worse - this isn't the early 90s. Information travels across the globe in seconds, you must address EVERYTHING these days. People do not like being in the dark.

Too bad I don't have the money and resources to start a gaming company. I'd know to hire a competent team, have a functional trainer, use GGPO, keep people updated, vacate the forums/talk to the fans, and sponsor tournaments. Perhaps this is our faults, we all demand the same things, yet these companies just do not want to get with the times.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I dont think thats correct.

They took down the compatability pack for Skarlet when it gave her to people for free, they fixed it, then they put up the fixed one later that night. So they obviously can update the XBLM as they please.
They make exceptions when they're losing money.

cabibi

Noob
How do we even know this is NRS's issue? It's entirely possible Microsoft is dragging their feet.

There's nothing wrong with handing out some act right... but I think it's premature to start blaming NRS for the delay.

GNG Iniquity

How do we even know this is NRS's issue? It's entirely possible Microsoft is dragging their feet.

There's nothing wrong with handing out some act right... but I think it's premature to start blaming NRS for the delay.
Well, that's the problem, we don't know. Perhaps Kenshi was delayed at the last minute for having an infinite, or MS just goofed. None the less, we're in the dark. All they have to do to inform us what's going on is pull their phone out of their pocket and update twitter; it's not difficult. People just want to know what's going on, that's it. I won't be pissed at NRS if MS goofed or Kenshi was delayed due to an exploit.

Gurrry

Well, that's the problem, we don't know. Perhaps Kenshi was delayed at the last minute for having an infinite, or MS just goofed. None the less, we're in the dark. All they have to do to inform us what's going on is pull their phone out of their pocket and update twitter; it's not difficult. People just want to know what's going on, that's it. I won't be pissed at NRS if MS goofed or Kenshi was delayed due to an exploit.
IMO, not releasing an answer is a good sign for him still being released today.

They arent saying anything because they know he is coming. They dont want to give any attention to the fact that he wasnt released this morning because they want it to look like the plan all along was to release him later in the day.

If he really isnt being released today, they will say something eventually. However, if he is being released, they might as well keep their mouths shut to avoid putting any unwanted attention upon themselves.

GNG Iniquity

However, if he is being released, they might as well keep their mouths shut to avoid putting any unwanted attention upon themselves.
A mere "Hey guys, we ran into a snag, we apologize! He'll be released within a few hours!" would make the entire issue go away. Certainly they can hire someone to do that.

cabibi

Noob
alright my friend who I used to play hockey with in high school, works in the xbox live department of microsoft... I'm going to see if I can get ahold of him and see if he knows anything.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
IMO, not releasing an answer is a good sign for him still being released today.

They arent saying anything because they know he is coming. They dont want to give any attention to the fact that he wasnt released this morning because they want it to look like the plan all along was to release him later in the day.

If he really isnt being released today, they will say something eventually. However, if he is being released, they might as well keep their mouths shut to avoid putting any unwanted attention upon themselves.
What you're saying makes no sense. People know the update cycles of their consoles, they expect things announced months in advance to be released in a timely manner, i.e. the scheduled date at the time of the console update. If NRS doesn't know that, they're deeply out of touch. Not giving any attention to the fact that he wasn't released this morning just makes them look like assholes.

And if he is being released and they're shutting up to avoid unwanted attention, then my previous statement is true: Somebody failed very hard today.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
K...since waking up at 6am i've gone to breakfast at a local bakery, walked my dog, cleaned the pool, had lunch with some friends, had a quickie and im going to give my dog a shower...logged in to xbox right about now and no kenshi, what does that mean? blind asshole's not going to be free like skarlet they're gonna get it right this time...goddamit!!!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
K...since waking up at 6am i've gone to breakfast at a local bakery, walked my dog, cleaned the pool, had lunch with some friends, had a quickie and im going to give my dog a shower...logged in to xbox right about now and no kenshi, what does that mean? blind asshole's not going to be free like skarlet they're gonna get it right this time...goddamit!!!
If you have a pool and access to quickies, I don't see why Kenshi is a concern for you today.

Kwon

---->----
every one of you americans who spent the night angrily awaiting kenshi instead of getting shitfaced with your friends and burning shit to celebrate our nation just failed massively at life.
That's not a decent way to celebrate something.