What's new

The Blind Swordsman - The Kenshi Discussion Thread

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Ok idk whats up on XBL it tells me kenshi is available but when i go to the mortal kombat section only skarlett is there anyone else having this problem?

Tim Static

Adminerator
nobody even knows why this happened as it did today, so stop putting blame on something you dont know shit about.

just saying. and be patient. Maybe MS said you arent putting this bugged out shit on XBL until you fix something. who knows at this point.

lobo

woof.
so much nerd-rage in this thread.

news flash, guys; shit gets delayed all the time. sony and MS both delay stuff. NRS delays stuff. it happens. none of them owe a damn thing to any of us. this is ridiculous.

Hagen

Noob
something is going on!
you get a "currently there is nothing available on the marketplace" if you look at the download section in the menu

Hagen

Noob

news flash, guys; shit gets delayed all the time. sony and MS both delay stuff. NRS delays stuff. it happens. none of them owe a damn thing to any of us. this is ridiculous.
just let us have some fun until we can enter the matrix with blind neo

I wouldn't use the word delay. Especially in this thread. Euphemism?

"Kenshi is a deliberate and methodical master of martial arts. As such, he will not arrive too early and give his opponents the advantage. When the time is right, Kenshi will strike."

TrickyNick

Weather Man
lmao..have no fury like a gamers fury calm down everybody i want the guy to. Seems like everybody is sweating more then a hooker in church haha

DrDogg

Noob
If I like Kenshi, I'll be making combo and frame data threads for him today... just to ensure they're properly updated.

I'm assuming we won't see him on PSN until 3-5pm? When was Skarlet available?

Loscakes

Noob

Well.....considering I bought the season pass, I'd say they owe me three more characters. Just sayin.

lobo

woof.
it is also funny that PSN doesn't even update till like 6PM eastern on tuesdays iirc. why on earth would they make an exception and release one add-on early. they have far bigger things to be concerned about, like the whole japanese store STILL BEING DOWN from the big outage. rofl. i heard they are restarting the asian PSN today as well, from the ground up. remember how long that took to happen in the US?

think of the scope of that compared with a DLC character for a game that they know gets patched or hotfixed once a damn week anyway. now go buy some beer, hit the pool, do the dishes or call your grandmas or something.

lobo

woof.
If I like Kenshi, I'll be making combo and frame data threads for him today... just to ensure they're properly updated.

I'm assuming we won't see him on PSN until 3-5pm? When was Skarlet available?
PSN in AZ updates at either 3 or 4 PM, depending on which time zone AZ is currently in, which i can never keep track of. i plan on having him as my secondary after kitana and dropping raiden so i can finally put an end to all the raiden scrubrage.

lets see who can find the biggest mid-screen, no meter combo by midnight. winner gets to spoon me at devastation.

lobo

woof.
wow...i just realized that the image on the right in my signature that i found with google images is 'kenshin' and not 'kenshi'. massive failure. let it be known that i'm not bandwagoning here.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
Casey Anthony let go free after having loads and loads of evidence stacked against her... Kenshi not being released on time... and Tiger Woods isnt playing in the Open.

What else could go terribly wrong today?

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Casey Anthony let go free after having loads and loads of evidence stacked against her... Kenshi not being released on time... and Tiger Woods isnt playing in the Open.

What else could go terribly wrong today?
I feel u bro, and I live in Florida so it means that much more to me

yeah true shit does get delayed all the time but how do they not owe us anything? we paid their asking price for their products some of us even pre order products. delivery time comes and nothing shows up? thats some bullshit if you ask me. they do owe us but i guess that's big corporate doing whatever they want and getting away with it and they'll just keep doing it cause theres no repercussions except us losers complaining. i guess thats another news flash they dont give a shit.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yep, he's on PSN. However, Smoke's MK2 costume still has his OTG smoke bomb apparently. So, perhaps MS noticed that, and told NRS to fix it. Dunno.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yep, he's on PSN. However, Smoke's MK2 costume still has his OTG smoke bomb apparently. So, perhaps MS noticed that, and told NRS to fix it. Dunno.
I don't know if Microsoft actually gives a shit about the inner workings of the game.