What's new

Question The best Green Lantern user?

SubZero

Grand Master
I was watching random lantern users an came across this guy, seems very skilled to me:

I'm new to this game and was wondering if GL is a good all rounder? I don't have much time to play and can only learn 1 character right now. Is he a good choice?

Vagrant

Noob
Yes his strings are straightforward and he's easy to get in a groove with. He's very well rounded.

Some of his combos may take a bit of work for newer players but they can be substituded with simpler ones for a small loss of damage.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
He's doing the same stuff all the other GL players i have played do. I guess he does look like a beast when he's fighting ppl that clearly have no clue what they are doing.

SubZero

Grand Master
Oh i see, thanks for the replies so far guys. And yeah i meant YELLOW lol.

So will i be able to get that good anytime soon or do you need loads of practice to get to that level? that trait cancel looks interesting.

SubZero

Grand Master
Ah, ok then. It's just i have to spend a lot of time at work these days and wanted to make sure i put all my effort into the right character.
I guess that guy looked really good to me because i'm not very experienced.

EDIT: Also, i meant no offense, i know some of you guys are probably better than the vid

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
If you guys want check out my set with maxter over two hours of footage broken down in five parts. Don't mind me getting bodied in some of these matches I have very little mu exp seeing that school has been kicking my ass.

Here's the link below

He has good execution but its clearly one sided as the other person has no idea of how to block or counter the pressure. This makes his GL looked amazing...... to be fair we could all look like that if are opponents played like that

SubZero

Grand Master
I thought this was the area for fellow Green Lantern users to hang out? Why do i get the feeling most of you have disdain for this character? lol