What's new

Question The best Green Lantern user?

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Whoever is the best, I could tell you floe definitely is not. Yall shoulda seen the salt as he kneeled before me xD

#whensmahvel?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
is his video he can reply to negative comments all he wants
How is that a negative comment though? It seems like a joke to me, he is playing Yellow Lantern and he sarcastically commented that he must suck with Green Lantern since he isn't using the costume.

187x

Noob
How is that a negative comment though? It seems like a joke to me, he is playing Yellow Lantern and he sarcastically commented that he must suck with Green Lantern since he isn't using the costume.
let me rephrase it for you, he can reply to trolls how ever he wants. I don't see why you make a big deal out of it and took the time for a screen shot lol who cares

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
let me rephrase it for you, he can reply to trolls how ever he wants. I don't see why you make a big deal out of it and took the time for a screen shot lol who cares
How is he a troll? It's a joke, jesus christ man. The guy who replied is an asshole, "I'd fuck you up any day of the week bitch" who says shit like that?

SubZero

Grand Master

I don't care who you are, but if you reply to a comment like that you are a total asshat. This guy's Lantern is average, nothing impressive.
To be fair aero, he admitted he didn't realize that it was a joke....... He's definitely aggressive, admitedly lol. But it can get pretty annoying when most ppl who comment on your videos are trolls. Used to happen to me all the time, it gets tiring.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
To be fair aero, he admitted he didn't realize that it was a joke....... He's definitely aggressive, admitedly lol. But it can get pretty annoying when most ppl who comment on your videos are trolls. Used to happen to me all the time, it gets tiring.
Still, if you get so aggressive over a YouTube comment you really need to go out. :coffee:

P.S. I'd fuck you up any day of the week bitch

SubZero

Grand Master
Still, if you get so aggressive over a YouTube comment you really need to go out. :coffee:

P.S. I'd fuck you up any day of the week bitch
But you did the exact same thing.........you seem really flustered over a youtube comment, enough so to screen shot it.

Throwing out things like "you need to go out" is something people say when cant really defend their argument intelligently.

P.S what a douchebag

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
But you did the exact same thing.........you seem really flustered over a youtube comment, enough so to screen shot it.

Throwing out things like "you need to go out" is something people say when cant really defend their argument intelligently.

P.S what a douchebag
I'm not flustered, I saw the comment and couldn't believe what I saw, especially when the comment he replied to was obviously a joke. I guess I'm just used to this site and all the nice people on here and not people who say stuff like "I'd fuck you up every day of the week". Screen shotting it took me literally two seconds thanks to a program that lets you choose a section of your screen and instantly uploads it to a server, so it's not like I went through a program, saved it, uploaded it etc. What's the argument here though? I don't feel like I'm arguing at all, in my opinion he just came off as a total asshole and I think you agreed he was way too aggressive too. That's all. :)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
1) I like how this thread is still alive
2)I like how it's derailed
Haha, I know.
For the OP, Green Lantern is a solid all around character, that guy in the video is average, right now I really don't know who's the best Green Lantern player but Denzell's GL looked really solid at Vindication.

SubZero

Grand Master
Haha, I know.
For the OP, Green Lantern is a solid all around character, that guy in the video is average, right now I really don't know who's the best Green Lantern player but Denzell's GL looked really solid at Vindication.
TBH I was a complete newbie to this game and fighters in general when i posted this thread.

Iv'e actually learned GL now and can see he's really easy to get good with, but also easy to defeat when you know his moves. I don't even like the character much now lol.

I'm learning the Joker.