What's new

Breakthrough The Bearded One (Aris) Returning to Deathstroke!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Deathstroke players, REJOICE! Not only did Slips play out of his mind last night at the Galloping Ghost Arcade's "Ghost Battle Series", but with Tekken not making it in to the EVO lineup for 2014, well-known Tekken and Injustice player from the West Coast, Aris will be returning to Injustice!

This is very exciting news as during many Wednesday Night Fights a while back, Aris killed the competition with both pre-patched and patched Deathstroke. As a matter of fact, Aris is part of the reason why so many complained about the character.

Get ready for some Slade action at EVO!

aris.jpg

Source: AvoidThePuddle

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
This is great news... @Aris is one of the most entertaining, yet smart players that the FGC has. If you haven't heard his old Avoiding the Puddle podcasts, they are pure gold. They focus on Tekken as a scene/background, but the content can be philosophically applied to any game of your choosing. I recommend starting with this one, covering "tournament nerves", which I used to have a massive problem with myself:

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2010/11/21/avoiding-the-puddle-episode-3-featuring-markman.html

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Thanks for the promotion Storms!

This is great news... @Aris is one of the most entertaining, yet smart players that the FGC has. If you haven't heard his old Avoiding the Puddle podcasts, they are pure gold. They focus on Tekken as a scene/background, but the content can be philosophically applied to any game of your choosing. I recommend starting with this one, covering "tournament nerves", which I used to have a massive problem with myself:

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2010/11/21/avoiding-the-puddle-episode-3-featuring-markman.html
Speaking of entertaining, when you upload 16Bit vs. Foreverking, be sure to keep the pop off at the end.

Really wanted to see Tekken make Evo, though if this is true, glad to see Aris picking up deathstroke again. I know he supports Evo (mentions how he always goes to Evo just for how awesome it is), so yeah, props to him.