What's new

Breakthrough The Bearded One (Aris) Returning to Deathstroke!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Where u at PR R.O.G.
Cossner and I ran into PR Rog at the last mexican major in November. Cossner actually took him out 3 - 0 by only using Hawkgirl's Mace Charge. Literally only that move. And I talked to Rog a while after and he actually hates the game, still doing that old killer frost up3 up3 up3 dash across combo from evo days. So I wouldn't expect him to be a threat at this Evo. Could possibly take out a couple high profile names in upsets, but he won't make it out of pools.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Cossner and I ran into PR Rog at the last mexican major in November. Cossner actually took him out 3 - 0 by only using Hawkgirl's Mace Charge. Literally only that move. And I talked to Rog a while after and he actually hates the game, still doing that old killer frost up3 up3 up3 dash across combo from evo days. So I wouldn't expect him to be a threat at this Evo. Could possibly take out a couple high profile names in upsets, but he won't make it out of pools.

HAHAHA @Cossner is this true? Mace Charge 3-0

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
3 interesting D's players could be at evo. Slips, Ari's and the international lianghubb. This is tight.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Anyone that picks Killer Frost without an alt ever is not a threat and its' been proven countless times

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You know that everyone here hates you, right?
When you lose to Killer Frost like most of the people on here do, you should feel like a scrub and acknowledge how bad you are at the game. I'm disliked because if people agree with me they're also indirectly agreeing with how poor their skill level is in Injustice

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
When you lose to Killer Frost like most of the people on here do, you should feel like a scrub and acknowledge how bad you are at the game. I'm disliked because if people agree with me they're also indirectly agreeing with how poor their skill level is in Injustice
Who has ever agreed with you? You're a scrub who loses to random ranked scrubs with an amazing character, then you come crying to the forums because you can't accept the fact that you're trash. You've never played in any tournament or offline casual, you have 0 experience playing against good people, and you may very well be the most mediocre KF in the site. Literally all you do in the forums is bitch and moan about KF, you haven't contributed in a single thing to this community or found a single thing with her, but you do waste bandwidth and memory in the server. You won't even play me online lol.

And FYI, in case you haven't figure out from your avatar, after you "learn2blocklow", you still have a parry that beats pokes if they try to punish you with it, a 10 frame grab that beats slower than 14 frames start up moved or option selects to tech a throq, a poke that beats slow normals and a backdash that avoids everything. But guess you're too stupid to figure that out, 10 months after the game came out.

Stop replying to Myles, it just derails any thread.
I'm sorry i just enjoy trashing him so much :( he's like the downplaying muffinmuggers of tym.