What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
I'm having fits hitting the B3 after a 223 or 113 online. Are you guys inputting the B3 as the animation is going on or directly after?
The B3 after the 223 string is easier to hit as you have a little more time to connect the B3 than when doing the 113 string( although I feel 113 is a better string but that's for another conversation). What you want to do is tap B3 as soon as the last kick of both strings hit the opponent. You'll know that the B3 is going to hit if it looks like one quick fluid motion from the last kick of 223 and 113 to the jump kick of the b3. Any delay(from holding b3 even slightly) in between the two animations and you know that the b3 is prob going to whiff. You can try double tapping the b3 but you could possibly delay the b3 from coming out so its best to just try to practice it as much as possible.

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
For those who have trouble hitting the b3 after 113( god knows I still do from time to time) here is an easy 1 bar 113 combo you can do esp online, it does 5% less damage but its pretty much guaranteed damage without the risk of it being dropped(before any extensions):

J2, 113, b2, MB grapple, b3, j3, b23- 37%

Here is a corner combo I do, not sure if it was posted somewhere else(before extensions):

J2, 123, 3, MB up batarang, j3, b23- 44%

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets

Extended combo:
J2, 123, 3, MB up batarang, j3, b23, rb, MB grapple, Ji2, 112, grapple 56% (bats, 2 meter, corner)

I usually list the combos before extensions becuase you can pretty much slap them on at the end of any combo with bats

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
For those who have trouble hitting the b3 after 113( god knows I still do from time to time) here is an easy 1 bar 113 combo you can do esp online, it does 5% less damage but its pretty much guaranteed damage without the risk of it being dropped(before any extensions):

J2, 113, b2, MB grapple, b3, j3, b23- 37%

Here is a corner combo I do, not sure if it was posted somewhere else(before extensions):

J2, 123, 3, MB up batarang, j3, b23- 44%
I tried the first one, but the B3 doesn't bounce them/

T God

Old new member
I'm having a really hard time getting the b2 to come out at the right time after the b1,1,3
Example: The first and second combo in this vid.
even my b1,1,3 into b2 sky grapple is all messed up and I can usually only do the sky grapple like 1,2,3, b2 sky grapple. Any tips on timing would be greatly appreciated.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
I'm having a really hard time getting the b2 to come out at the right time after the b1,1,3
Example: The first and second combo in this vid.
even my b1,1,3 into b2 sky grapple is all messed up and I can usually only do the sky grapple like 1,2,3, b2 sky grapple. Any tips on timing would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried holding back from the b.1 all the way through the string into the b.2?

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
I tried the first one, but the B3 doesn't bounce them/
Once you do the MB grapple, you should be able to b3 and wall bounce them. The MB grapple puts them in a stun like state where your free to hit them, or in this case b3 them and wall bounce them.

babalook

Noob
not sure if this has been found yet but as long as you have at least one bat out you can do B23 forward dash RB B3 Ji2 B23 for about 40% meterless off your best normal. The timings a little tricky but not impractical.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
This combo is probably already in here because it is so good. But I just mastered it so I will add it. It does 68% 1 Meter.

4 J2 223 B3 J2 B23 4 (MB)DF1 J2 123 J2 123 B23

It isn't too hard. It is very practical. The Meter Burn Grapple resets the combo... so you do one combo for 37% and another for 31%
They cant block the J2 after the (MB)DF1... they can block the 123 mix up... but if they don't guard low you should catch them. It is a pretty good combo for only 1 bar. The execution is fairly simple as well. It just took me about an hour in training to get it down.
:16Bit

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
This combo is probably already in here because it is so good. But I just mastered it so I will add it. It does 68% 1 Meter.

4 J2 223 B3 J2 B23 4 (MB)DF1 J2 123 J2 123 B23

It isn't too hard. It is very practical. The Meter Burn Grapple resets the combo... so you do one combo for 37% and another for 31%
They cant block the J2 after the (MB)DF1... they can block the 123 mix up... but if they don't guard low you should catch them. It is a pretty good combo for only 1 bar. The execution is fairly simple as well. It just took me about an hour in training to get it down.
:16Bit
If they can block the 123, then its not the grapple that resets the combo, its the mix up where the reset happens. Making this more of a setup than a whole combo. So theoretically, you could burn another bar on another grapple if you confirm 123 hits then follow up with b3 for even more damage. A way to make this more practical if say, you don;t have bats out, is to bring them out after the b3. like so:

223 b3 4 b23 4 df1MB j2 123 <hit confirm> b2~db1MB b3 <follow up>

The only thing you want to watch out for is, IIRC, 123 is not that safe..

TimTim

Don't Hate
Sorry but no real mixup at the end.
You can duck and that blocks both ways since double jump 2 isn't an overhead.

XxThaVoicexX

YELLOW IS POWAH
Sorry but no real mixup at the end.
You can duck and that blocks both ways since double jump 2 isn't an overhead.

I realized that...Just added it for pressure game. And for some odd reason...A lot of people think it's an overhead. :/ Guess they are gonna hold that till they figure it out. lol

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Where are the mid screen f3/b3 combos at?
Here are my favorites for B3 and F3 (I play a lot online so I tend to use combos I can consistently execute online)

F3,J2,B23
B3, J3, B23

Meterburn
F3, B2, MB Front Grapple, 123, B23
B3, J3, B2, MB Front Grapple, 123, B23

I'll also incorporate the Bats trait at the end of combos as well followed by a front grapple.