What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Appreciation Thread

I swear she has the rising dash (like Flash/Wonder Woman) in both stances though...
She might, but what I remember from the trailer, she just does the rising tackle in her default stance, and when she switches to electric fists, she teleports from the move to followup. It could just be that she either A) has that as a MB or B) its a command followup, like a Rekka from Street Fighter, tho. If her trait is stance switching, it could be something like Lobo's or GL's, just giving her special moves better properties/damage. Laziest type of trait to give a character imo, but whatevs.

I actually don't know why people are complaining about Batgirl, I am loving her as a DLC character. AT FIRST I was like whoa why another related Batman character (and I am a huge Batman fan), I mean out of a whole wide range of DC characters they choose Batgirl. But I take that back, her move sets are fricking badass. Especially against spammers who use deathstroke, superman, etc.

Again I am loving her moves, she is actually one of my best characters to use, as side from Batman and Bane.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I like how some of the people posting here were the same people throwing a hissy fit when she was announced. And like I predicted, she's very good