What's new

The Anti-Hype: Any Character(s) you have 0 intention on using?

Character(s) you have 0 interest in

• Total voters
its so funny that i got hated for my opinion about having all of the cage family members and then come and see sonya at the top of unwanted characters list .. u guys r awesome ..

anyways , for me , I dont think am gna put the cursor on sonya at all , cassie too , liu kang , D vorah ( i dont know why but it didnt impress me for sm reason ) , jacci .....:)

I forgot Ferra and Torr were characters. lol

By the time I finished voting, I realized I voted for pretty much everyone I didn't play in MK9. I use to just pick Kratos all the time. Now I find myself in a situation where I have no character anymore. What do I do? D:

Last edited:

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I forgot Ferra and Torr were characters. lol

By the time I finished voting, I realized I voted for pretty much everyone I didn't play in MK9. I use to just pick Kratos all the time. Now I find myself in a situation where I hae no character anymore. What do I do? D:
Chhh chhh chhh haaa haaa haaa kill kill kill

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Myyyyy golden gooses.... The first family of Mortal Kombat is taking an ass kicking....

And still... The low tallies for Ermac AND Kenshi.. Worry me

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Well, that might be a possibility only because Torr is very obedient to Ferra. She basically owns him so this may be an exception. Any man that submits to a woman I will consider playing.
Safe to say Johnny is out for you :)

I would agree.. He is just an extension of her, and she is in control... From what we've seen, he even eats all the X-rays and fatalities as well... GOOD BOY!
You may have an issue with Lacky variation however

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Sonya ~ she served her purpose, why is she still around?

Ferra/Torr ~ Womanlet and dumb brute? pretty meh

Shinnok ~ my least second favorite villain in MK

Mileena ~ Dumb sloot jobber created from DNA of jobber Baraka and Badass Princess of Edenia. she will always be second best jobber.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Everyone from the main roster except Cassie, Mileena, Erron, Scorpion, Kano, JC and Kenshi.

D

Deleted member 35141

I know poll was just added... And many have not cast vote,
or come back to cast, but the hate for the new kids on the block is real..
(Not Danni, Donnie, Joe, Jon, Jordan) ..

I r confused... People say that returning characters, Mr Briggs and Cassie's mom are wasted slots, but then don't want to give new characters the time of day either... What do?!
I know it doesn't make sense its a lose lose no matter what, the only character im eh on is ferra/torr but im going to atleast finish the tower once with him.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I know it doesn't make sense its a lose lose no matter what, the only character im eh on is ferra/torr but im going to atleast finish the tower once with him.
I respect the fact that you will tower even though you are not feeling it. Rock on!

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
I refuse to play...

- Wu Tang (lui kang)
- Golddigger Sonya
- Jacqui Chan
- Kung Juice & Gin
- Jason Jonas (the DEFINITION of wasted slot)
- Retarded Raiden (Raiden variations without tele)

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Heavy interest in Sub-Zero does not surprise me...(HAS to be the beard!)

Heavy interest in Ermac and Kenshi scares me....

The Jaxette hate peaks MY interest.. If her gameplay blows people away.... Folks be like... "Ummmm hey Webs, can we delete this poll?" :)

The Cage Family beatdown surprises me AND makes me sad..

Reptile showing interest blows my mind.... (And without a ninja costume to boot!) so far the love of the lizard is real... Huh.

Last edited:
Heavy interest in Sub-Zero does not surprise me...(HAS to be the beard!)

Reptile showing interest blows my mind.... (And without a ninja costume to boot!) so far the love of the lizard is real... Huh.
he does have a ninja costume otherwise I wouldnt touch him either. The reptile-ish look just looks wierd... and thats coming from someone who loves d'vorah's look and has a Axolotl as a pet

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Going for every damn character. I've focused on Sub only in MK9, and kind of regret it now. Then again, wasn't very serious about MK up until now. Your mains will shine should you know, what others have in store.
Btw I've heard Sub will suck. Cross him out like immediately! :DOGE

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
he does have a ninja costume otherwise I wouldnt touch him either. The reptile-ish look just looks wierd... and thats coming from someone who loves d'vorah's look and has a Axolotl as a pet
I was totally unawares of this... Thanks man!
Still does nothing for me.. BUT, makes a bit more sense in general.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Cassie, Sonya, JC, Jason, Kitana, Mileena and.. that's it? Yeah. Some of them I have never liked their playstyles, others just don't care atm. But any character can become awesome once the game is out, just going by what we know so far here. :cool:

Edit: Actually, taking back Jax. I forgot how much fun I had with him for awhile in MK9 (I was remembering UMK3 Jax when I voted, don't know why)