What's new

The Anti-Hype: Any Character(s) you have 0 intention on using?

Character(s) you have 0 interest in

• Total voters

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Every character I have seen so far has peeked my interest in one way or another. If I absolutely had to choose someone, I'd pick Reptile because I think his voice is extremely corny.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I never ever use ERMAC (since umk3)

and to be honest I think hes cool per se but just never pulls me in

can some1 explain why the hate for Predator or Tremor? I mean how is the idea of a earth bending ninjas stupider than a ice bending ninja or a fire bending ninja or even a water bending Ninja à la Rain? And that the ninja cyborgs are inspired by Predetor is pretty obvious , its seems to me ppl are just Butthurt there ain't no Sektor or Cyrax or Robo-Smoke.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
can some1 explain why the hate for Predator or Tremor? I mean how is the idea of a earth bending ninjas stupider than a ice bending ninja or a fire bending ninja or even a water bending Ninja à la Rain? And that the ninja cyborgs are inspired by Predetor is pretty obvious its seems to me ppl are just Butthurt there ain't no Sektor or Cyrax or Robo-Smoke.
I will go on a limb:
Tremor:
Earth bending is not AS cool as ice and fire bending.. Plus, he was a knock off character on the Vita (borrowed from Jax, and others), so instead of being fully fleshed out- his first impression was like "hey guys, I'm Jax, dressed up like Scorpion"

Personally: I think he is a good addition, especially coming from the lineage of where characters Ermac, Skatlett, Noob, have come from.

Predator:
Guest characters tend to get shit on, either OP $$ DLC or worthless, lazy cash grabs.

Personally: I think he will be fine after release, and think he fits in just fine!

I will go on a limb:
Earth bending is not AS cool as ice and fire bending.. Plus, he was a knock off character on the Vita (borrowed from Jax, and others), so instead of being fully fleshed out- his first impression was like "hey guys, I'm Jax, dressed up like Scorpion"

Personally: I think he is a good addition, especially coming from the lineage of where characters Ermac, Skatlett, Noob, have come from.

Predator:
Guest characters tend to get shit on, either OP $$ DLC or worthless, lazy cash grabs.

Personally: I think he will be fine after release, and think he fits in just fine!
especially after Ermac, Noob and skarlet I thaught the kommunity would be open to new (or sorta new) characters that wouldn't exist if it wasnt for the fans. But Well..

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
especially after Ermac, Noob and skarlet I thaught the kommunity would be open to new (or sorta new) characters that wouldn't exist if it wasnt for the fans. But Well..
That's what I'm sayin!!!

Then again, it's also the same people who say in the same breath..

"Fuck returning characters, waste of space!!!! But I hate all the new characters too"

"You can't always get what you want.." -The Rolling Stones

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Oooooo... Kitana hate caught me off guard... Not really sure why
So I'm with @LABound93

Kitana currently has more than the Imp bitch and lacky, and Green Arrow

:eek: