What's new

Question The 1 Character you HATE fighting against the most?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Kenshi and Sub Zero, people can say what they like about Kenshi and while I do respect his normals need a major buff (which they are getting) these characters have a frustrating play style to work against, They completely slow the pace of the game to their speed, I cannot throw down at my own speed I have to respect their ability to keep me away from them and I have to play at a much more reduced speed to close in on my opponent.

Sub Zero is far harder to deal with when you have a strong grand master to play against, but I still find Kenshi a pain in the ass that I find myself slowing down for more than any other characters.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
It's not necessarily about fan spam (at least not for me), but the fact that you always get tagged by whatever even though she has no good mixups and she can convert everything she has into 28-30% meterless, followed by downplaying from the Kitana community.

No offense.
Yeah her mixups are horrible which is why I decided a long time ago to invest in other characters. I need ways to open people up sometimes and having an overhead / low helps, such as with using Ermac and Sonya.

Kitana is the queen of hit confirms though :)

gam224

The world's least hype player
Yeah her mixups are horrible which is why I decided a long time ago to invest in other characters. I need ways to open people up sometimes and having an overhead / low helps, such as with using Ermac and Sonya.

Kitana is the queen of hit confirms though :)
I feel it was a good idea for me to go to liu personally . Kitana is an excellent character but I feel as if it's a bad idea to main her.

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Kobu Tanya, HQT Pred, Takeda, Cryo Sub, Shinnok. Other than those, anyone with a Low to Overhead or vice versa in a bad connection is gg. I'm typically forced to block the second hit before the first hit even comes out.

EDIT: I forgot Summoner because I typically quit if I see them select him.

I feel it was a good idea for me to go to liu personally . Kitana is an excellent character but I feel as if it's a bad idea to main her.
I feel so satisfied when i whiff punish someone with Kitana. Yeah maybe main her is a bad idea cause of some unbearable match ups, but ill stick with her till the end, she is bae <3

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I feel so satisfied when i whiff punish someone with Kitana. Yeah maybe main her is a bad idea cause of some unbearable match ups, but ill stick with her till the end, she is bae <3
I use her for a majority of matches but will switch when I feel it's warranted, such as needing to open opponents up more / mixup options

It's that face you make when you hear that characters name, that head-shake or the closing of the eyes when you try to prepare yourself to fight your most hated character.

This Face

So who is it?

MK9:
Kitana, KENSHI (FUCK MK9 KENSHI)

Injustice:
Deathstroke

MKX:
Takeda
Full Auto Jacqui if I'm playing as a big characters

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
The two DLC characters I refuse to buy, and won't: Leatherface and Bo Rai Cho. Oh and Tanya, NRS tricked me into buying that stupid character.