What's new

Question The 1 Character you HATE fighting against the most?

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
As a Takeda main (Ronin), I can confirm many people hate when I choose him. Either from angry messages sent after our match (whether they win or lose) or just listening to them over the mic.

Hilarious :)

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
whats so bad about takeda?
To begin, he has a BS string that has no gaps(WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD), and he can cancel the string into a Kunai that makes the string safe. If you block anything he throws at you and try to counter, he'll NJP you unless you hard read the NJP. This is stuff off the top of my head, there are other things I hate about him.

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
Totally agree, friend of mine plays him, Kano annoys the shit outta me but I can't pin down why.
Maybe it is the Kano ball.
I've been playing MKX since about July. In that time I've got something ridiculous like 20-21 DAYS of gametime in, a huge chunk of which is private 1v1s vs. a friend of mine. 50-100 of those matches he played as Tremor but the remaining THOUSANDS he played as Cybernetic Kano. Despite winning somewhere between 60-80% of these matches overall I have begged and pleaded with him to learn SOMEONE ELSE because for so many reasons I just can't stand playing against the fucker either. Yeah, I feel your pain.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Idk what it is about kotal but he is my nemesis in this game. I've labbed him so much and still freeze up sometimes when he gets in or try to poke when I shouldn't.

Really I think it comes down to I'm impatient sometimes under pressure so it not really kotal fault but I still hate fighting him lol
U1 against kotals j1 is a great tool

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Ill bite:

MK9 - Cyrax, Kenshi. Didnt mind the kabal matchup too bad after I accepted it for what it was.
Injustice - MMH, Zod, and for some damn reason, GL. Probably Ofidyans fault....definitely his fault. :p
MKX - Ronin, Mystic(in beta), and of course : That Knee.
Look at it!
SFV - Everyone cuz I'm FREEEEEEEEEEE

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
Sub Zero - Grandmaster
Tanya - Kobu Jutsu
Liu Kang - Flame Fist + Dragons Fire
Johnny Cage - A-List
D'Vorah - Swarm Queen

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
MK9: Kung Lao. MK9 was my first fighting game and I started playing in late 2012, so bird Lao always gave me a ton of trouble, but at least it taught me how important fundamentals and anti-airing are.

Injustice: Bane. I sucked at IGAU and never fleshed this MU out and I got my ass handed to me on a shitty store-brand paper plate every single time I played it.

MKX: Sonya. Fuck Sonya. I knew everyone would say Tanya but I'd honestly rather play the Tanya MU 5 times in a bracket than run into one Demo player.

SF4: Abel. Blocking stepkick felt like you got hit.

FallofSeraphs76

Beware of a sharp edged weapon,called human being
For me its Scorpion..mainly becasue all the spammers and salty tea baggers use him. why I dont know...but it always seems to be Scorpions that the online trollls use.
Based off pure technicality its prob Sub Zero Grandmaster or Takeda

Santa_Destroyer

Blood n' cigs' PSN: Santa_Destroyer
I've been playing MKX since about July. In that time I've got something ridiculous like 20-21 DAYS of gametime in, a huge chunk of which is private 1v1s vs. a friend of mine. 50-100 of those matches he played as Tremor but the remaining THOUSANDS he played as Cybernetic Kano. Despite winning somewhere between 60-80% of these matches overall I have begged and pleaded with him to learn SOMEONE ELSE because for so many reasons I just can't stand playing against the fucker either. Yeah, I feel your pain.
Yeah the 11 stagger into grab, ex knives frametraps, save ex upball, antiair laser and upball, that damn b1!!!!, of of the better projectiles in the game.

I'm not saying that he is overpowerd or something, he just counters my playstyle, hate that bitch.
Like the character though the voice actor did a good job.

D

Deleted member 9158

Erron Black. His stupid little guns bother me so much, and I eat his mix ups for breakfast on the regular.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Grand Master Dumb Zero: I feel like giving up in the corner. He holds all the cards once you're there, and once you're there you'll be lucky to get out. It's not so much that it's a bad MU or anything, it's just fucking boring. I feel like SZ is such a pussy, hiding behind the clone you cant jump over.

Runner up: Kitana...Fan, fan, fan, air fan, fan, air fan....float, run away, fan, fan fan, fan, air fan...then combos you for 20 minutes. It's not even remotely fun to play against her, even when you win every match.