What's new

Tech (That's how Nightwing do!) Intractable BNB/Setup/tech. Thread

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Sick shit, Heroes. We can fit another laser beam at the end of the 2nd one can't we? Perhaps even just ending it with a b3 transition? (close out the round/fresh interactables)
Been looking to incorporate the overhead bomb placements, I tend to miss the dash follow up though

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I think that double dash cross up is pretty viable. Who's going to react to that fast enough all the time?

I'm gonna try it out when I play ranked on PSN tomorrow. Thanks Macro

macro

Eezeepeezee
I think that double dash cross up is pretty viable. Who's going to react to that fast enough all the time?

I'm gonna try it out when I play ranked on PSN tomorrow. Thanks Macro
It's great! Not alot of people block it at all and if they start you can just do more pressure or just do one dash then flip kick.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
113 - dash under is a HKD so they can't tech roll, but they can probably wakeup and they can definitely dash out if they know it's coming.
Ok so none of them are true resets. I'll see if I can find some good true resets.
I got inspired after dem Fire OTGs yesterday LOL.

Braindead

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME SHIRLEY!!!

I found a semi-reset on Metropolis Street... It can be tech-rolled (so far, I am pretty sure I can find one where they can't tech-roll) but cannot wake up out of it without a tech-roll...

It starts with a naked cross-over MB Flip-Kick in the corner.
So far I am at 80% damage using only one additional bar (2 in total)...
I am pretty sure I can get the damage up to 90% AND I am pretty sure I'll carry the opponent from ONE CORNER TO THE OTHER.

FUCKING HELL THIS IS SO SWAG!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE VIDEO COMING IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS

Braindead

Well here you go.
I got tired trying to do more to this combo. They can tech-roll before the car explode but they can't wake-up.
I still think I can find a setup where they can't tech-roll, and I also think I can change the combo to carry them all the way to the other corner and use the machine gun. But my execution sucks.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Well here you go.
I got tired trying to do more to this combo. They can tech-roll before the car explode but they can't wake-up.
I still think I can find a setup where they can't tech-roll, and I also think I can change the combo to carry them all the way to the other corner and use the machine gun. But my execution sucks.

Braindead, my Dick in Arms... You have no idea of what you have just started.
EDIT- Nice find @Braindead, the swag levels are over 9000

Last edited: