What's new

Tech (That's how Nightwing do!) Intractable BNB/Setup/tech. Thread

macro

Eezeepeezee
Now i've been working with Nightwings BNB and setups with intractables. And i've found some crazy stuff but for right now i'm going to start with the stage Fortress Of Solitude L.
Because that's the stage i found the most on. Now if you start on the left side and you hit B2
3~EF Dash 1~EF Then Int Dash Dash B3 your opponent will start flying very fast and
low to the ground then if you do switch into ground pound it will hit them instantly
and i think it might OTG too.
But this is just a start of a new great thread with my Nightwing bros.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
So you're using the tracking laser beam, right? And then a double dash into b3, sending them downstairs? Or back towards the middle?
(I think a double dash puts your back to the corner right?)

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I'll film this setup when I'm up in the morning/after I get home from class. Sounds pretty dope.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Now i've been working with Nightwings BNB and setups with intractables. And i've found some crazy stuff but for right now i'm going to start with the stage Fortress Of Solitude L.
Because that's the stage i found the most on. Now if you start on the left side and you hit B2
3~EF Dash 1~EF Then Int Dash Dash B3 your opponent will start flying very fast and
low to the ground then if you do switch into ground pound it will hit them instantly
and i think it might OTG too.
But this is just a start of a new great thread with my Nightwing bros.
You can also get mixups with B2 and flip kick. Flying grayson might also give you a crossup but i still have alot of testing to do.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
@macro you know how my Work schedule is wont be home till late lol. Im interested to see how it works though.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Haven't even been home yet since the last tech was posted about scatter bombs, and now there's more goodies to mess around with when I get back.

Good stuff D nation

@macro

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
I kinda have feel of the low flying b3 hit you're talking about. I tend to get something similar when I've done a combo into b3, j3, 3~Background Bounce, b3.
My follow up is usually just Wingding checking them to build back the meter I used or instead of the ending with b3 unclashable, I'll swap it with j2, j3~WD for the damage.

Edit: Ahhhh, derp, only 1 b3 in Macro's. I believe they can block this low, they just need to be ready for it. I know Shazam has similar shenanigans with a single b3 into crossup jump HM's.