What's new

Breakthrough THANK YOU, NRS!

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Got a FT5 uploading now. The guy had a pretty nice ratio (2/1 maybe) but ended up being not as strong as I would've thought. So, it's not anything to brag about at all; but you can see how some of the setups work.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with B.1
It can be thrown mid-combo for extra damage, but its +17 or something on block so I mean use it for frame traps. On wake-up b.1 can be cancelled into anything, if its blocked its practically a free normal throw or d.1

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
It can be thrown mid-combo for extra damage, but its +17 or something on block so I mean use it for frame traps. On wake-up b.1 can be cancelled into anything, if its blocked its practically a free normal throw or d.1
I'm trying to cancel into the Body Press, but it whiffs. And mid-combo? Seriously?

Nutrient

Lex Flex
I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with B.1
I think B1 is a great tool

Slow su but +12 on block

You get a free D1 that leaves you +3 on block, you get a dbf3 grab from blocked if they don't jump

B1 is great for getting the ball rolling imo

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
With the changes they've made to bane, I honestly think the only things they might need to do (without overbuffing) to make him the best he could be would be to add dash cancels to the charge move, as well as adding armor to f.2 and f.2d in all levels of venom (or, at the very least level 2 in addition to how 3 already has it). The changes they've made already make him so much better.

Also, whose on xbl? I'd love to get some sets in to see what other banes are doing, as I've only played like 2 online.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
footage, gameplay, anything. it's alot easier to discuss tactics when we actually show each other we use what we talk about practically instead of just talking about it all the time. :p
Look at the dirty venom, AAmamba gives a gist of what the reset / cancel looks like.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Look at the dirty venom, AAmamba gives a gist of what the reset / cancel looks like.
Go back to your date. Lookin' like some kind of nerd or something, sheesh.

PND_Mustard , I'm on live. My gamertag is exactly what my username on here is. Look me up if you want a fellow Bane to play with online. As for footage, I would gladly record my matches. I just don't have anything but a cell phone to record with. I can't play and record at the same time.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Go back to your date. Lookin' like some kind of nerd or something, sheesh.

PND_Mustard , I'm on live. My gamertag is exactly what my username on here is. Look me up if you want a fellow Bane to play with online. As for footage, I would gladly record my matches. I just don't have anything but a cell phone to record with. I can't play and record at the same time.
i'm going away for the weekend but ill be back monday, you up for some games next week?

I played bane on release and I have a capture card. I'm willing to play whoever on Xbox. I can play bane, Grundy, and sinestro at the moment. I've started working on kf. So if people want to show off their "setups" in a practical way just add me on live.

Edit-
My gamer tag is Virgil146

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I played bane on release and I have a capture card. I'm willing to play whoever on Xbox. I can play bane, Grundy, and sinestro at the moment. I've started working on kf. So if people want to show off their "setups" in a practical way just add me on live.

Edit-
My gamer tag is Virgil146
I'll look you up tomorrow if you're up for some matches?

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Got a FT5 uploading now. The guy had a pretty nice ratio (2/1 maybe) but ended up being not as strong as I would've thought. So, it's not anything to brag about at all; but you can see how some of the setups work.
EDIT: Got it uploaded and posted in the match up vid thread. Critique as ya like.

I'll look you up tomorrow if you're up for some matches?
Yeah man I'm free in the morning/afternoon. I have pt later though. I got bopped pretty hard by a bane today. 14-0. Lag so bad I couldnt jump a c.grab. Nor a full screen charge lol. NRS net code looking at you :p
Not to discredit the bane I was playing. He knew what he was doing for the most part which made it twice as bad for me lol

It wasn't laggy until the end ;)
Game one you caught my jump with a c.grab lol. It got worse as the games progressed. It was kinda spikey on my end. Ggs though. I def need to relearn the matchup lol. You COMPLETELY stuffed all my wakeups as sinestro. Kind of annoying lol.

Game one you caught my jump with a c.grab lol. It got worse as the games progressed. It was kinda spikey on my end. Ggs though. I def need to relearn the matchup lol. You COMPLETELY stuffed all my wakeups as sinestro. Kind of annoying lol.
Sinestro has no wake up options besides b3/f3

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
You guys are missing the best part about Bane's Dash boost!

Ok, that was a little over dramatic. I actually don't know if you guys didn't know this but....

Bane's dash boost let's him combo off of 113.

So 113, dash, 123 venom uppercut/double punch/air throw is now a thing. thxxx NRS!

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
sinestros upper cut now hits mid and can be meter burned for unblockable. It can be stuffed by armored specials, but the special has to be delayed a bit in order to get through the invul on wake up.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
You guys are missing the best part about Bane's Dash boost!

Ok, that was a little over dramatic. I actually don't know if you guys didn't know this but....

Bane's dash boost let's him combo off of 113.

So 113, dash, 123 venom uppercut/double punch/air throw is now a thing. thxxx NRS!
Got a video? Or like, what's the timing? I can't get it.