What's new

Terrordrome - Horror fighting game final version out

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I just discovered this game over the weekend but for those that aren't aware Terrordrome is a freeware indie horror PC fighting game with iconic 70's, 80's, and 90's Slasher/Horror characters as the roster. Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, Pumpkinhead, etc. are all playable and pretty well rendered. Here's the official website and here's the free download. I was impressed so I thought I'd share it.

EDIT: If you downloaded the game this morning/today 11/18/2013 then you have an out of date version. The Dev had to hotfix because of load screen crashes and a character not loading (Maniac Cop). So you'll need to delete old files > uninstall > redownload from the same mediafire folder > reinstall.

Last edited:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Nice combos! Hopefully they patch out some of those loops though. I guess that's to be expected with such a small indie dev team of like 3-5 people.
What do you have for Pumpkinhead or Pinhead?

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
holy crap this looks like one of the coolest games ever!!! and theyre usongg digitized sprites!!!! ill be streaming this today!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
the tall dude from the phantasm!?
Yeah they've got some nice obscure characters like Tallman (Phantasm) Herbert West (Re-Animator), Matt Cordell (Maniac Cop), and even Classic Jason (they have Zombie Jason too as a seperate character/moveset).

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Oh shit it has online I might just have to give this a try. I'm really diggin this idea needs more Alien and Predator though.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Reading from the Dev site their goal is to get on the PS4 which would be nice looks alot better than it did at first

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
maniac cop looks broken as hell
They removed several loops and added a "counter" to maniac cop. Even though it's "Final Version" Acid (co-lead) is still patching. Trying to get some exposure for them to sort of help them QA with people that know how to play fighters and explore engines. Like for example, some of Hanzo's loop stuff he found was in the recent patch notes.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
They removed several loops and added a "counter" to maniac cop. Even though it's "Final Version" Acid (co-lead) is still patching. Trying to get some exposure for them to sort of help them QA with people that know how to play fighters and explore engines. Like for example, some of Hanzo's loop stuff he found was in the recent patch notes.
awesome