What's new

Terrordrome - Horror fighting game final version out

They removed several loops and added a "counter" to maniac cop. Even though it's "Final Version" Acid (co-lead) is still patching. Trying to get some exposure for them to sort of help them QA with people that know how to play fighters and explore engines. Like for example, some of Hanzo's loop stuff he found was in the recent patch notes.

Can you use a pad with the game or just keyboard?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just discovered this game over the weekend but for those that aren't aware Terrordrome is a freeware indie horror PC fighting game with iconic 70's, 80's, and 90's Slasher/Horror characters as the roster. Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, Pumpkinhead, etc. are all playable and pretty well rendered. Here's the official website and here's the free download. I was impressed so I thought I'd share it.
so what all in that link do i need to download to get it to work?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Whoa....Pumpkinhead. Found my main. Downloading now.
He's so broke dude....his tail is a damn near full screen launching natural combo.

Also. One of the Dev's posted how to connect to online. Basically it's:

1. Download the game .pak files and .exe file into one folder on your PC. (Download link)
2. Install from the .exe setup.
3. The install should add a online shortcut that launches a server app. DON'T have the game running before you launch the server app. You will launch the game from INSIDE the app when you challenge/accept challenges. (This is only for online MP though. Offline you can just launch the game shortcut)
4. Once you launched the Netplay App make sure you UNCHECK "save replays" under Options. Apparently that fucks it up somehow.

Here's the dev walking through it:

Last edited: