What's new

Terrordrome 2.10.2 Released-Last Patch

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
@Mikemetroid Ash is awesome like playing with him. He has a sick combo with his vortex spell.

@LeftOverShark Matt Cordell is a beast he has the most damage in the corner. You could say it's touch of death!!

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Best way for us to get your fights for our YouTube channel would be if you send your reply files to us.

Just upload them then send it in a PM.

@Insuperable Thanks for the find looks like Leatherface might not have a check when he hits the wall. But nonetheless Tallman's running Strong Weapon might need more start up.

If you guys keep it up Me and Pawel will have to start making a new patch lol

I'm starting to think it might be a good idea to do that. Since when I set up the J2K profile I only had an Xbox 360 controller. Now I have a PS4 I noticed how different these pads are set up within Windows.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I am a huge horror movie nerd, and have been playing this game for a while now. Really hope you guys can team up with NRS or some company and make a slasher fighting game (Terrordrome 3?) on PS4/Xbox/PC. I would be the best Angela Baker.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
I am a huge horror movie nerd, and have been playing this game for a while now. Really hope you guys can team up with NRS or some company and make a slasher fighting game (Terrordrome 3?) on PS4/Xbox/PC. I would be the best Angela Baker.
As it pains me to say I really doubt we will team with NRS or any other company. We look to stay independent with our own team and ideas. If NRS makes there own horror fighter I see our game to just get swept under the rug like it never happened to the general public.

The more exposure this game gets is good for us but could also be bad at the sametime. NRS knows about Terrordrome they sent us a cease and desist letter back before MK9 came out. So we knew Freddy was in the game before anyone else.

Anyway hopefully within the next year we will have some character for Terrordrome 2 ready for a KS demo. Till then we will use Terrordrome 1 to grab new players and maybe help us build a better community.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
As it pains me to say I really doubt we will team with NRS or any other company. We look to stay independent with our own team and ideas. If NRS makes there own horror fighter I see our game to just get swept under the rug like it never happened to the general public.

The more exposure this game gets is good for us but could also be bad at the sametime. NRS knows about Terrordrome they sent us a cease and desist letter back before MK9 came out. So we knew Freddy was in the game before anyone else.

Anyway hopefully within the next year we will have some character for Terrordrome 2 ready for a KS demo. Till then we will use Terrordrome 1 to grab new players and maybe help us build a better community.
Yeah I know it will sadly never happen, but if NRS does do a horror fighting game (Which I seriously think might happen in years to come) I dont want your guys great game to just be forgotten. And I totally believe NRS sent you guys something relating to Freddy in MK9, because as me and others have pointed out they have given their slasher characters moves that are very similar to what you guys did. Slasher Jason in MKX is shockingly similar to Undead Jason in Terrordrome.

Yeah I know it will sadly never happen, but if NRS does do a horror fighting game (Which I seriously think might happen in years to come) I dont want your guys great game to just be forgotten. And I totally believe NRS sent you guys something relating to Freddy in MK9, because as me and others have pointed out they have given their slasher characters moves that are very similar to what you guys did. Slasher Jason in MKX is shockingly similar to Undead Jason in Terrordrome.
Samething with Leatherface too.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@AcId It's incredible how a small developer can keep an ear out to the community and have open discussions about their game but a triple A dev like NRS can't even release proper statements regarding their PC port.
Well done, I wish you and your team the best of luck in your endeavors.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
@AcId It's incredible how a small developer can keep an ear out to the community and have open discussions about their game but a triple A dev like NRS can't even release proper statements regarding their PC port.
Well done, I wish you and your team the best of luck in your endeavors.

Well I'm just a normal guy that knows things about making video games. It's a hobby nonetheless. If it's possible for the hobby to become my new job that would be amazing. But for now I have to work retail it sucks but it pays the bills for now.

We are hoping what we are planning with the YouTube channel will bring in some revenue to help with pay for possible modelers we can hire for Terrordrome 2.

Anyway we hope to get that launched here in about a month.

@ghostwriteous Yea leatherface has a moves that are alot like ours. Some that comes to mind that reminds me of his Chase special move and also his spin attack. We have already been saying they are copying us. They can get away with it since we don't own anything.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Had some matches with @Mikemetroid very fun. Looking for some more US players since the server is mostly populated with Mexico and Russia users.