What's new

Terrordrome 2.10.2 Released-Last Patch

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Cant wait for Terrordrome 2! Could we maybe get a hint of a creepypasta character appearing in it? Just hoping its not one of the cringey ones like original character jane the killer

REO

Undead
@AcId How do you get PS4 controller DPAD to work with the game? I always get this error and I'm using J2K:

"Could not load file or assembly 'Micrososft.DirectX.DirectInput, version= 1.0.2902.0,Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

trufenix

bye felicia
Shoutouts to indie fighting devs and the fact that 10 years later you guys still have the light on for this, you inspire me. I haven't played in two or three patches, but you guys have my support wherever you go next.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Shoutouts to indie fighting devs and the fact that 10 years later you guys still have the light on for this, you inspire me. I haven't played in two or three patches, but you guys have my support wherever you go next.
They're going to do a kickstarter for Terrordrome 2 at some point. It won't be copywritten characters though so :(

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
@AcId How do you get PS4 controller DPAD to work with the game? I always get this error and I'm using J2K:

"Could not load file or assembly 'Micrososft.DirectX.DirectInput, version= 1.0.2902.0,Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
You are missing a key Direct X file that makes J2K work. Check in your install folder should be a DX_Redis folder and run the setup. If this isn't in your install folder search online for directx_Jun2010_redist.exe, I'd link you to it but I'm not sure how links are handled here.

Once you have J2K working while in game go to Option > Keyboard then you can use your controller to customize your buttons.

Thanks for streaming the game, We are in the process of making an official youtube channel. We are looking for players to join the Online Play Server. The more people that join it the more players you can verse.

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
They're going to do a kickstarter for Terrordrome 2 at some point. It won't be copywritten characters though so :(
I'm for it. I care more about the talent behind the game than the name under the lifebar. Tons of great fighting game ideas have been torn apart because the devs (or fans) were hooked on something that ultimately got them in legal trouble. We could be playing MLP:FIM right now if it had just been made with Blight Darkle and Flap Jack and Purity

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Terrordrome 2 has been put on hold for now. We are in the process of modelling characters. Our modellers have day jobs and life to deal with so if we are lucky it might be close to the end of 2017 for Kickstarter. That's what we are hoping for

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Terrordrome 2 has been put on hold for now. We are in the process of modelling characters. Our modellers have day jobs and life to deal with so if we are lucky it might be close to the end of 2017 for Kickstarter. That's what we are hoping for
Let us know if you want testers!

@YOMI REO @Insuperable @SonicFox5000

we are playing this at SJ. I'll have the setup! I'll get it streamed too.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
We are looking for players to join netplay server too. We need player vs player match videos if you or anyone else is willing to help.

TKB

Noob
I may need some help getting my PS4 controller working properly with the game but as soon as I do, I'll absolutely play matches online with you guys. Always loved this game.

Last edited:

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
If you guys need help with getting controllers set up. Send me a Pm and I will send you my Skype details.

Last edited:

SonicFox5000

The Best.
We are looking for players to join netplay server too. We need player vs player match videos if you or anyone else is willing to help.
also GGPO is the way if you can
EDIT
How do i play this game online

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
also GGPO is the way if you can
EDIT
How do i play this game online
I'm sure you have the latest version if you downloaded from my first post.

When you open the launcher after you click yes should see the option that says Start Online Multiplayer Client.

Once you click on that it will open up a new window that will check for a Upnp device on your network to automatically forward the required ports in your router.

Once Upnpc closes out you should see TerrorPort. Selecting Host you will be able to play anyone. Selecting client you can only play Host or the server.

Start out by selecting client then click Ok you should connect to the server.

If anyone needs more help visit the official Terrordrome page we have a small tutorial up

http://terrordrome-thegame.com/multiplayer/

Last edited:

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
We are looking for good players would you like to come back to the game.

Once our youtube channel launches we will want videos of Player vs Player.
@reo and I actually played for about 5+ hours the other day online (streamed). We plan on playing offline as well. I could ask him to upload the sets of you would like !

I do have a question, though. My screen is always stuck on the hitboxes and whatnot layout. Is there a way to hide these??

Last edited:

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
@reo and I actually played for about 5+ hours the other day online (streamed). We plan on playing offline as well. I could ask him to upload the sets of you would like !

I do have a question, though. My screen is always stuck on the hitboxes and whatnot layout. Is there a way to hide these??
Sounds like you might have Show hitboxes enabled in TerrorPort. Check the Options and see if this is checked. If not try going to the install folder of the game then delete the game.ini next time you load the game up outside of TerrorPort it will make a new one with default settings. You will have to change your timer and round settings plus keyboard button config.

Otherwise just reinstall the game or see if you can download someone elses game.ini that doesn't have hitboxes enabled.

Last edited:

SonicFox5000

The Best.
michael myers has an infinite on freddy in the corner lol
Need to make hitstun the same for every character regardless of the animation!!!

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
michael myers has an infinite on freddy in the corner lol
Need to make hitstun the same for every character regardless of the animation!!!
Had a feeling we didn't fix them all kind of hard to do when you have like 3 or 4 people play testing...

Pm me a video so I can see the combo if you would

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'm fucking with Ash lately. He can Summon a zombie, hop on the other side of someone and just do mkx style fucking mixups.