What's new

Terrordrome 2.10.2 Released-Last Patch

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Hello everyone I'm Co-designer for the fighting game Terrordrome. I'm sure a few of you know of this game and what it's about. For those that don't it's a fighting game featuring the most popular horror movie icons.

Roster includes 14 player characters :

Leatherface
Freddy Krueger
Jason Voorhees (both classic and new)
Ashley Williams
Chucky
Michael Myers
Ghostface
Tall man
Matt Cordell (Manic Cop)
Candyman
Herbert West
Pinhead
Pumpkinhead

Combo Video

Download links can back found in the link below on our official Facebook page. Game features Online play too so it would be great to see some of you on the server!!

https://goo.gl/X0QOK2

Development for Terrordrome 2 (Working Title) will be starting soon it will feature urban legends and creepy pastas. This will be a retail game we won't be adding any copyrighted characters.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
If terrordome 2 has solid gameplay, fun to play characters, and a possibility for a competitive scene, hell I'll buy it, I'll probably download terrordome tomorrow when I get back home from LA, is the game fightstick compatible?

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Yea we have a program that's included with the game that works like Joy 2 Key and/or Xpadder. My Madcatz X360 stick is plug and play with what I have set up.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Yea we have a program that's included with the game that works like Joy 2 Key and/or Xpadder. My Madcatz X360 stick is plug and play with what I have set up.
Does the ds4 plug in work? I use it for all my other PC games

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Yea it should work just fine. You may have to remap the button layout in game to your likely.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Wait, has Terrordrome always had netplay or is that new for this update? Because I suddenly feel real dumb about not playing it this whole time.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Netplay has been around with Terrordrome since version 2.0 final. This was back a few years ago say 2010.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Hello everyone I'm Co-designer for the fighting game Terrordrome. I'm sure a few of you know of this game and what it's about. For those that don't it's a fighting game featuring the most popular horror movie icons.
Good to see you posting here man!

Last edited:

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Not sure why everyone ask for Pennywise in the game. He was never apart of the roster to begin with. Plus this is a completed game can't really do much else with the engine it uses.

People keep requesting Mobile version, Console version and better controller support. None of these things will happen for this game due to the engine being closed source.

So be sure to support Terrordrome 2 we are going to be using Unity once we have a soild demo we are going to start a kickstarter.

TKB

Noob
Not sure why everyone ask for Pennywise in the game. He was never apart of the roster to begin with. Plus this is a completed game can't really do much else with the engine it uses.

People keep requesting Mobile version, Console version and better controller support. None of these things will happen for this game due to the engine being closed source.

So be sure to support Terrordrome 2 we are going to be using Unity once we have a soild demo we are going to start a kickstarter.
Just wanted to say that Terrordrome is a fantastic game and I really wish more people played and supported it. I will definitely support your next game as well and I hope you guys continue to make these awesome games!

I actually had an issue while trying to play terrordrome online but I'm going to download this new update and give it another shot.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yooo I'm watching these combo videos from 2.10 and it looks like there's going to be all sorts of infinites and vortexes lol. I might have to download just to find out because I'm hella curious haha.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
Newest installer makes everything all set up and ready to go. You might encounter an error message when you load up the joystick to keyboard options we included. We tried to include this during the install process but it didn't work. So we included the Direct X files needed in the install folder.

Netplay client changed a little it's a translated version of Lilithport that I compiled and named TerrorPort. Server is up 24/7 so that might have been the issue you was having before.

We worked on this version for at least 2 months to make sure all bugs are fixed. So this is the final update we plan on doing. Once animations are completed with the first character we will start designing the game once more.

Yooo I'm watching these combo videos from 2.10 and it looks like there's going to be all sorts of infinites and vortexes lol. I might have to download just to find out because I'm hella curious haha.
Most if not all infinite combos have been fixed. Voxtexs should be everywhere i this game lol. No one plays it like a mainstream game so feel free to have fun with it. Be sure to come to the server.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
You guys even made Mac/Linux compatible versions. I'm impressed.
Well it's just the game files for you to play. All the other front in stuff like Netplay is only compatible with Windows and won't run under Wine. But if your tech-savvy you can set up a Windows Xp VM and be able to install the Windows Only Installer.

TKB

Noob
They addressed the infinites in the most recent patch I believe. What you see in the video in the OP though is every character has a "trait" they can use but only twice a match; some of them restand so you can make combos go on forever for huge damage lol.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Well it's just the game files for you to play. All the other front in stuff like Netplay is only compatible with Windows and won't run under Wine. But if your tech-savvy you can set up a Windows Xp VM and be able to install the Windows Only Installer.
Ah well, that's fine. You guys made a fighting game which is amazing in itself. Plus I'm no stranger to VM and Bootcamp.

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
They addressed the infinites in the most recent patch I believe. What you see in the video in the OP though is every character has a "trait" they can use but only twice a match; some of them restand so you can make combos go on forever for huge damage lol.
Right TKB this restand mechanic will return in Terrordrome 2 for combos. Most moves can only be done once in a combo for example. Freddy's third hit in this combo string will do a launcher. If you try and do this again it will not launch them.

Any issues you guys have installing it just post them here I got this topic on watch.

TKB

Noob
Right TKB this restand mechanic will return in Terrordrome 2 for combos. Most moves can only be done once in a combo for example. Freddy's third hit in this combo string will do a launcher. If you try and do this again it will not launch them.

Any issues you guys have installing it just post them here I got this topic on watch.
Awesome, I'll give it a shot tonight and post my results in here. Glad you guys are still supporting it.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
So I'm messing about with this game just trying to see if I can find any good strategies to go with and I need to ask:
What's stopping pumpkinghead (I think that's the name, it's the thing that's sort of like Alien) from using the close range unblockable, then just timing the unblockable to hit when the opponent is still getting up? It appears that they are vulnerable to attacks like the unblockable stomp and it has properties of a hard knockdown so I'm in range for the launching stomp.

Maybe I'm unfamiliar with the mechanics still but can I seriously just keep looping that?

EDIT: This is me assuming it's unblockable because I buffed it in with my stick with one hand and blocked on the keyboard with the other hand and it seems like it. What could

AcId

Terrordrome Co-Developer
So I'm messing about with this game just trying to see if I can find any good strategies to go with and I need to ask:
What's stopping pumpkinghead (I think that's the name, it's the thing that's sort of like Alien) from using the close range unblockable, then just timing the unblockable to hit when the opponent is still getting up? It appears that they are vulnerable to attacks like the unblockable stomp and it has properties of a hard knockdown so I'm in range for the launching stomp.

Maybe I'm unfamiliar with the mechanics still but can I seriously just keep looping that?

EDIT: This is me assuming it's unblockable because I buffed it in with my stick with one hand and blocked on the keyboard with the other hand and it seems like it. What could
It's blockable I know this due to the fact I coded this move. Even tested it to make sure on my own since I'm capable of loading the game in editor. Made the move one button and it's blocked. Game doesn't really have what you would call a hard knockdown since you can still press down to go to crouch like in classic MK games. If you feel it still looks loop-able try it VS. a human opponent.