What's new

Tekken TAG Tournament 2!!!

DevilJin

Noob
Don't believe me?

Since I was only able to play the original TTT game like once and Im a big Tekken fan, I can't wait for this.

gameplay looks more traditional. sidestep looks improved, and the tags are awesome.

still hating that ground bashing combo bs from tekken 6 though.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
gameplay looks more traditional. sidestep looks improved, and the tags are awesome.

still hating that ground bashing combo bs from tekken 6 though.
i never played the first TTT, but t his looks kool :)

Check ~ whats wrong with the bound system in T6? also i never knew u played tekken before. i can imagine all the combos u can do in that game oh my that would be nuts to see.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Check, you'd be surprised. The bound system isn't all that bad to be honest...just 1 per combo and that's it. Compared to VF5, that is, where MULTIPLE bounces are possible lol.

Probably the only bad thing with it is that everyone has wall carry with it lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
eh, not gonna play it or buy it, but good to see them finally go back to what most say was their best offering. But still....meh.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I haven't been in to Tekken since 3... but this does look very cool. Chances are though that I would only play this with a friend..

RoGE

Noob
Bounds isn't really THAT bad, especially compared to regular T6. I might pick this up from my brother when he buys it.

SZSR

Noob
.... The funny thing is, that my twin and I have been hypothesizing about this game for some time now. Because my Eddy could beat his Lee, but his Steve could beat my Eddy so I changed up and my Law could beat his Steve, but his Lee could beat my Law. Well now, it's gonna be Eddy and Law vs. Lee and Steve, we probably won't even attack for the entire round because we would tag too often.

RoGE

Noob
and it has some male costumes... u do know that some guys dress in female clothing right?
Nope, definitely did not know that. (/s)

I am talking about her custom costumes... Unless there are other males who have female dresses, its just what I heard. I also heard harada himself even stated it. lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I actually have more interest in SF vs. Tekken over this. Damn...Namco seems to be gushing out Tekken games of late lol

DevilJin

Noob
I actually have more interest in SF vs. Tekken over this. Damn...Namco seems to be gushing out Tekken games of late lol
Yeah but they gotta try and compete with Capcom and SF. Capcom drops a new SF every chance they get (especially now that SF4 did so good in sales and community wise). Street Fighter 4, SUPER Street fighter 4, SF x Tekken, and I'm sure their gonna make a new SF4 version since they're adding characters (Yun and Yang).

Would it be appropriate to trade in T6 towards this? lol. But really, any idea how long of wait between japanese arcade release and NA console release?