What's new

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 General Discussion

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Since we've lost our other thread I'll make a new one.

So excited for this game to get released. Just as excited as I was for MK.

It'll be my first competitive Tekken title (having played casually for a while too). Time to take down Korea.

NKZero

Noob
I'm planning on making two teams out of the following four characters: Hwoarang, Feng, King and Lei. Who, what, why, where I dunno. Also A F0xy Grampa d'you reckon they will have TTT2 sessions at gamerbase much like they did with MK?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I'm planning on making two teams out of the following four characters: Hwoarang, Feng, King and Lei. Who, what, why, where I dunno. Also A F0xy Grampa d'you reckon they will have TTT2 sessions at gamerbase much like they did with MK?
I dont see why not TBH.

I've decided on my 2 teams now. Asuka/Jun & Forest Law/Ling Xiaoyu.

LBSH Houston Texas will dominate in Tekken Tag 2.... :p
As long as it isn't Korea.

But so far I've gotten really good really quickly. But I've got Euro's best DJ player from T5 to practice with so that helps. Once I've learned each characters frames/moves its game over. I still have my psychic abilities even on Tekken :D

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
As long as it isn't Korea.

But so far I've gotten really good really quickly. But I've got Euro's best DJ player from T5 to practice with so that helps. Once I've learned each characters frames/moves its game over. I still have my psychic abilities even on Tekken :D[/quote]

the US has been doing really good against korea.. does not help that they have the game so earlier than all of us..
and we have some of the strongerst players here like Kor, Crow, Devil Jim, who all have been in many top 8s and overall have won 3 seperate Evo's... but idk if i can get into this game... DO5 seems more interesting to me

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I wont be able to get it till october, but i know for a fact im using Alex and a various other, not decided yet.

NKZero

Noob
id considered that but id rather learn characters who are different in moveset :)
yeah makes sense.

I'm also considering having one execution heavy character and one "easy-mode" character so that it doesn't get too stressful. So I think Feng-Lei have some kind of relationship anyways and a special tag throw, plus Feng is easy and Lei is very difficult so it balances out.

That's the first team I'll work on.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
id considered that but id rather learn characters who are different in moveset :)
They are different, I think they're different in the same way that Jun/Asuka Forest/Marshall Nina/Anna are different. They have the same fighting style, some similar moves, but alot of their own moves too.

Have a look at this video, alex footage is about 3mins in.

Here's the one for Forest/Michelle too. Forest is my Tekken Cage :D

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If it has a ALOT better netcode than MK9 then yeah it might be possible.
But i already have won a PS3, so i might consider buy TTT2 only for PS3

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If it has a ALOT better netcode than MK9 then yeah it might be possible.
But i already have won a PS3, so i might consider buy TTT2 only for PS3
Don't be surprised if it does. Namdai's netcodes in a lot of their post-T6 games have been pretty damn good, despite being input delay-based.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Anyone in the UK know what the situation is for how we can choose our pre-order DLC? I only want Kunimitsu and A.Ogre for now but it seems the majority of retailers are only offering Michelle and Angel.

The sad thing is Sony leaked it ALL on the PSN Store yesterday, every character, costume, stage etc. absolutely free. And they took it down before I noticed. FML :(

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Still kinda undecided on whether to grab it or not, my experience with Tekken games these days is picking them up for a bit and realizing it was the same game I played back on the PSX and then dropping it.

I genuinely cannot wait. If the online functions well and the balance is decent, I could see myself playing it until 2015...

Choosing who I want to main could be tricky though. Usually I like to try and main all female characters, but given that there are going to be fifteen of them...

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I genuinely cannot wait. If the online functions well and the balance is decent, I could see myself playing it until 2015...

Choosing who I want to main could be tricky though. Usually I like to try and main all female characters, but given that there are going to be fifteen of them...
2652 combinations of teams, probably gonna take a while until this game is properly learned, even for those that have already had the game for a year.

8 days seems like an eternity right now :(

2652 combinations of teams, probably gonna take a while until this game is properly learned, even for those that have already had the game for a year.

8 days seems like an eternity right now :(
I played BR from very late 2009 until about mid-2011. I should probably try and get back into it just so that I know I can remember the basics.

On a perverted note, am I the only person that saw True Ogre's 'snake arm', and immediately thought that it was a subtle reference to naughty tentacles?

Kzaoo

Noob
I'm super hype for this! Gonna be playing Forest & Lee. I'm sad that Lee no longer has "hardcore leather" :( That was the best troll costume ever, gimp Lee.

First thing i'm going to do is earn some gold and try to make Jinpachi into Broly.