What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
That's cool. Katarina looks like that bartender you met that one night way back when. You heard wild tales about tier and she was giving you the eye, but when you came to collect she just laughed and brushed you off. Unfortunately, you'll never know if she's as freaky as they say.

Seriously though, she looks like a good character, with some punishing lows, if I recall correctly.
She feels good. . . . :oops:

All from my low tier perspective:

She has great range, good NC strings, decent wall carry because of her little command dash. Her lows are either slow or little reward. Decent mixups and pressure. Plus I get a Baek Doo San feeling from her combos and attacks so I'm extra happy. :):)

I just need to unlock her costumes.

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
@Gurpwnder
You cannot buffer the just frame version of demoman.
BTW: Just frame demoman does...... 1 point of extra damage. :mad:
Yeah, a consequence of the harsher scaling in T7. It's okay, QCF 1 ~ demoman will usually do just 1 point less damage than ending with deathfist in exchange for much better corner carry. The fact that we can wall splat from the beginning position of Kinder Gym off a DF2 is amazing (though this'll probably be common in this game).

Thanks for the heads up regarding the buffer.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Good luck! If you see me on XBL hit me up sometime. I'll be playing Leo.
Kool. Hit me up. I'll be on a lil later tonite.

On anorther note have you guys been using your sweet Tekken juke boxes that aren't available for Xbox one. I just generly wanted to know since I wanted it to come to Xbox so badly.

The jukebox is great to the people who dont have it. You can even change the tracks for the final rounds if you hate the default track.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I think its a smart choice, if you were a complete beginner and had all the super good players on secondaries constantly stomping the first rank it would be pretty disheartening.